Falan / Pacyr Campaign > Return to the Plateau

Building a Better Angel Trap

(1/11) > >>

Asinjin:
To start, experience:

For Difficult religious dilemmas and how to deal with them, Finn and Artemus each get 1200.

For trying to arrest the angel and surviving to tell the tale, Marston gets 2000

For escaping the plans of a crusader army to capture you for a third time, Harrick gets 2000

Asinjin:
After the scene settles down, the mayor sends word to Artemus to arrange a meeting with Gnorton.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on March 24, 2017, 12:24:42 AM ---To start, experience:

For Difficult religious dilemmas and how to deal with them, Finn and Artemus each get 1200.

For trying to arrest the angel and surviving to tell the tale, Marston gets 2000

For escaping the plans of a crusader army to capture you for a third time, Marston gets 2000

--- End quote ---

I assume Harrick.. is line 3

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Zunder on March 24, 2017, 09:42:17 AM ---
I assume Harrick.. is line 3

--- End quote ---

You are right, I corrected it.  If anyone got a level, let me know.

Asinjin:
The area around Harrick's shrine is full of activity after the battle.  The effort to clean up the trap is much larger than the effort to create it.  In addition, two hundred tinkers are clamoring about amazed how well their plan worked and equally amazed that the surge did not blow up anything nearby.  The only consequence appears to have been a city wide power outage for several minutes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version