Falan / Pacyr Campaign > Return to the Plateau

Making Undeath Great Again

(1/5) > >>

Asinjin:
To start with, xp for surviving the attack:

Finn - wall of thorns saved the day - 1300

Everyone else - 1200

Asinjin:
The day of the attack is the 2nd day of the 12th month of 787.

Asinjin:
Also, Finn does not lose a leg, it is only on natural 20, not any critical hit.  Marston still lost the leg.

Finn instead take 14 points of damage, because I think he is immune to critical hits right now.

Asinjin:
Artemus used only one 2nd level heal after Windblade left, so he has plenty left to cast if needed.

The crowds begin to make space as more deputies and sheriffs arrive.

Malchia:
Right now Marston is on the brink of death, but once I'm coherent again, I issue a warrant for the arrest of the Bladelord and his entourage.  The charges are as follows:

Attempted murder (Marston, Finn, Artemus, Harrick, Bonsai, Dug, and the two deputies that accompanied us) - 8 counts total
Resisting arrest (I read him his rights and asked him to stop his assault while getting my ass kicked)
Disturbing the peace
Destruction of property
Desecration of holy ground (Harrick's temple)
Reckless endangerment (however many people were witness to this and who live/work in the immediate area, so I'm guessing hundreds of counts)
Fleeing the scene of a crime
Threatening an officer of the law (Marston, the two deputies, and freshly sworn in Artemus) - 4 counts
Assault

If I have difficulty enforcing the law or if no one is willing to bring in the Bladelord, I issue a bounty.  I'm not sure how much I can authorize it for, but I'll look into it at my headquarters. 

The bounty will read: "Wanted alive.  A reward of "$" or land outside New Grimhold (if I can authorize that) will be paid for the capture of (Bladelord's Name) and his accomplices (his entourage's names) for crimes against Grimhold Law Enforcement and it's citizens."

On a side note, I'll need to spend my coin on a replacement leg, so I'll need to think of something cool to have implanted.       

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version