Rogues of Port Talp > Building the Team

The Characters of the Guild

<< < (2/25) > >>

Asinjin:
The bounds of the guild are not yet set.  It will depend on what you all bring to the table character wise.

Zunder:
My secondary character I'm thinking of a Tfopian Cleric to Alchemist. 

with just a little claude in him, supplying posions, potions, and general alchemy, etc. 

Asinjin:
So far, it looks like:

- Mob Alchemist
- Corrupt Politician
- Intimidating Robber
- Charming Swindler
- Flexible Shadow
- Low Profile Planner
- Ranged Assassin
- Business Spy

Windblade:
Some other thoughts on the guild.  I pictured the guild to be only in to stealing high end stuff and just really making a name for themselves by pulling off amazing heist.  I pictured killing someone as taboo because it would just keep the authorities more focused on stopping the guild.  I thought of a guild motto.  "If you kill it or spill it then we won't fill it."  So if you kill somebody, drop treasure or evidence that is used against the guild then guild doesn't profit and in some cases you might not get paid.  I also pictured having a corrupt constable that would help us get rid of evidence and charges against but he couldn't really do anything if we murder anyone.  Anyway just a thought and was curious what others thought about that.

Also add corrupt constable to the list.

Asinjin:
Some other ideas, not ones that are currently taken:

- pick pocket
- devotee of greed
- smuggler
- drug dealer
- bootlegger
- thug
- book maker

I should note that gladiator style fights are illegal, but they exist in the shadows.  So a illegal trainer, a pit fighter, or someone who organizes the fights are all possibilities.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version