Rogues of Port Talp > Building the Team

The Characters of the Guild

(1/25) > >>

Asinjin:
We will post here the guild, which with 7 of you playing and 2 characters each, could be pretty big.

Asinjin:
Here are some notes about the character creation process:

-You may have 1 or 2 characters

-If you have 2 characters, one must be an 'action' character and one must be a 'role-playing' character.  For those of you that did the Searfaring Campaign, it is the same idea.  Note that if you have one character, there is a chance you will be left out of some parts, or at least, not effective at some points.

-Your character levels must total 6.  So one character can be 6th level, or two characters can be 5th and 1st, etc.

-The city, as mentioned before, will be Port Talp.  It is a massive city where most races and most classes are represented.

-Alignment has no restriction, but keep in mind you are in a cooperative thieves' guild.

-We will be starting in the 4th month of 786

Windblade:
Here are some of the roles we could fill with the secondary (or maybe primary in some cases) characters .  I will add in more when I think of them.  Feel free to help me.

1. Corrupt defensive Attorney
2. Corrupt city official or politician
3. Merchant who runs the front.
4. Master of disguises.
5. Engineer or crafter to make specialized tools for us.
I know in modern times you would need a corrupt doctor to take care of Gunshots so they do not have to be reported  to the authorities but I am not sure if something like that would be needed in Port Talp.
6.  Maybe a moneycharger or accountant type but this could also be covered by the merchant.

Asinjin:
A doctor / healer more still be needed, as you wouldn't want to go to a healer that would report your wounds.

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Windblade on February 19, 2013, 03:50:55 PM ---Here are some of the roles we could fill with the secondary (or maybe primary in some cases) characters .  I will add in more when I think of them.  Feel free to help me.

1. Corrupt defensive Attorney
2. Corrupt city official or politician
3. Merchant who runs the front.
4. Master of disguises.
5. Engineer or crafter to make specialized tools for us.
I know in modern times you would need a corrupt doctor to take care of Gunshots so they do not have to be reported  to the authorities but I am not sure if something like that would be needed in Port Talp.
6.  Maybe a moneycharger or accountant type but this could also be covered by the merchant.

--- End quote ---
No 3 is called a fence. Does the guild do its own leg breaking or is violence hired out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version