Seas of Habololy > Setting Sail Again

We Got One Viper, Who Wants to Go for Two?

<< < (2/10) > >>

Asinjin:
It takes a week or so, but you get all of the items of the captain identified.  Can Claude do that cheaply?

- Cloak of missile resistance, which is red and has vipers sewn in it as decoration (DR 5 against normal ranged attacks, not cannon or firearms or magic AND DR 10 against electricity).  It has shoulder boards and is very showy.  It also grants a +2 Leadership score.

- Dagger of Venom, ornate +1 dagger than can poison three times per day

- Ring of protection +2 saves

- Bracers of Shielding (+3 AC deflection)

Asinjin:
Shortly after your arrive, and after they are paid, the following crew leave.

Eric the Ship's Mage; "That was not what I expected.  I don't want any more part of this war."

Terry the now one armed Master mariner leaves.  He is obviously distraught and takes little comfort in the coin paid.

Similarly, Joe the blinded seaman is taken to his brother.

Seaman Vaughn leaves with little fanfare, he too says, "I am not going out again with vengeance on my head."

Asinjin:
Upon arrival in port, a group of harbor guards, clerics, and constable interviews everyone before you are allowed off the ship and into the city.  In addition, they search the ship.  You hear that they have had problems with some infiltrators into the city.  Not many, but a couple.

They pay special attention to Sas and the Vass who were not on the ship list when you left.  They are calmed when they find them on another ship's list of crew and hear the story.

Asinjin:
Among the other captured and dead crew from the main deck (the lower decks crew had been cleared of items), you find two magical items:

The unarmed combatant that fought Claude has a Girdle of the Master Sailor, which does the following:
 - +2 Dexterity
 - Grants a Swim speed of 20 or +10 to existing speed
 - +1 non-Dexterity to Ship based skill checks
 - Breath water for 1 hour per day

One of the other crew had a short Sword +1

master po:
Claude can identify all the items.  He does ask about keeping the girdle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version