Author Topic: Thwarting two Attacks  (Read 6072 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Thwarting two Attacks
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2016, 09:36:22 AM »
Is there a temple or shrine to Tommimao?

There is not, about five years ago the high cleric of Tommimao in the city battled the officials and was killed.  The faithful mostly fled or went underground.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2016, 12:33:42 PM »
About how much time will we have in Port Talp before the ship is finished and we set sail again?  This would be including the roughly 90 days it's been since we first teleported. 

I'm just trying to determine whether or not I'll be able to collect all my items for Chase and Kasai before we come back to this campaign.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2016, 01:25:42 PM »
About how much time will we have in Port Talp before the ship is finished and we set sail again?  This would be including the roughly 90 days it's been since we first teleported. 

I'm just trying to determine whether or not I'll be able to collect all my items for Chase and Kasai before we come back to this campaign.

At least two months will pass between when you arrive back at Port Talp and the ship is ready.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2016, 08:41:19 PM »

I'll post a list when I get a chance. I believe that's enough time to complete Chase's armor and cloak, but I'll have to check the official schedule.