Author Topic: Water You Mean He's a Gnome?  (Read 36165 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Water You Mean He's a Gnome?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 01:21:55 PM »
Maybe we set it up to let is "ambush us" and we figure out a way to tag it Jaws style.

This is a lot of posts for Terrorshard, someone got to kill an elf and got turned into a gnome and is now fired up!
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2018, 01:23:14 PM »
Looking at the scroll, Rom'Pei says, "I can use all these.  They are Habastlian."  You see an uncommon smile from the orc.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2018, 01:33:45 PM »
We need to figure out how to resist it's Prismatic Spray and we need to dimensionally anchor it so it can't flee like a coward every time it faces us.  It's going to be a very long two weeks waiting to game again.  Valizar needs to kill this thing once and for all.

If Father Haas is able to cast it, there is the Antimagic Field spell that will move with the caster.  We can ask Haas to cast it on himself, have him grapple the Fey Worm thing and the rest of us show it Tyrogatore's Justice.

On a side note, I forget, is there a temple or shrine to Tyrogatore in Owt?  and Grant is on the hunt for as many pair of masterwork bracers and/or gloves as he can find.

Offline Terrorshard

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2018, 01:51:52 PM »
This is a lot of posts for Terrorshard, someone got to kill an elf and got turned into a gnome and is now fired up!

The long story short is, the device that blocks our traffic in the office isn't currently working on the wireless so I am able to sit logged in at work.

The second part of that is, my job has really pissed me off today so I am really in no mood to be productive.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2018, 01:52:59 PM »
On a side note, I forget, is there a temple or shrine to Tyrogatore in Owt?  and Grant is on the hunt for as many pair of masterwork bracers and/or gloves as he can find.

There is, and it is visited by the foot and Kellen.  It is not in the zone of control the town leaders have established, which is now up to about 15% of Owt.  The cleric of the shrine is missing (this was mentioned in passing sessions ago when you were accounting for the people in the Owt).

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2018, 01:53:29 PM »
The long story short is, the device that blocks our traffic in the office isn't currently working on the wireless so I am able to sit logged in at work.

The second part of that is, my job has really pissed me off today so I am really in no mood to be productive.

I like angry posting Terroshard.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2018, 02:02:54 PM »
There is, and it is visited by the foot and Kellen.  It is not in the zone of control the town leaders have established, which is now up to about 15% of Owt.  The cleric of the shrine is missing (this was mentioned in passing sessions ago when you were accounting for the people in the Owt).

Grant makes sure to put some runic markers up around it and will check on it periodically.  In the interim, he will construct a small shrine in the area we have secured and start spreading the word of the Mighty Lizard

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2018, 02:03:33 PM »
Grant makes sure to put some runic markers up around it and will check on it periodically.  In the interim, he will construct a small shrine in the area we have secured and start spreading the word of the Mighty Lizard

Is this later in the day you return from the battle at the lake?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 02:11:51 PM »
The Grovetender you rescued, after hearing what seeing what happened (I assume you tell him), offers to reincarnate Saladien.  "Habastly will look kindly upon him."

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2018, 02:19:34 PM »
The cleric of the shrine is missing (this was mentioned in passing sessions ago when you were accounting for the people in the Owt).
I thought we rescued the cleric...maybe we should make that a priority after recovering from our last outing (or should I say "Owting"). 

Bring Ash back, reincarnate Saladien (if he wants to be), then rescue the cleric of Tyrogatore.  After that, we hunt down Zat. 

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2018, 02:32:55 PM »
I thought we rescued the cleric...maybe we should make that a priority after recovering from our last outing (or should I say "Owting"). 

Bring Ash back, reincarnate Saladien (if he wants to be), then rescue the cleric of Tyrogatore.  After that, we hunt down Zat.

Good plan, except we don't know where the cleric is.  Do we?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 02:57:14 PM »

You have not looked for him extensively.  If memory serves me, you were told there was a shrine in the city, that he was not there anymore, and that he was not a priority to the leaders because he was not powerful either individually or as a leader, and what he could do the foot and you could do better.

That said, now that you have found the closest and most important people to the leaders, it may be time to track him down.  He is a human, named Kolin Tallelm.  He is not known for spellcasting or oratory or martial combat.  He is known as a physical specimen and is an vocal proponent of healthy living and exercise.

His shrine was more popular, but not for the reasons he would like, after the death of Bartlett.  Owt is Bartlett's home town and the shrine was dedicated to him after his death fighting the mad beast.  The foot, once this comes up, credits Barlett's death for why Owt resisted Scalehome's advances.

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 02:59:35 PM »
I suppose not.  Since I thought we already rescued him, I wasn't actively looking for him.  Misunderstanding on my part. 

I ask the mayor and all the other townfolk of note where they last saw the Cleric of Tyrogatore.  It's possible, of course, that Zat is keeping him (and possibly others) hostage somewhere.  Any way you look at it, all this nonsense ends with the agonizing death of Zat.  His abilities are capable of poisoning the minds and egos of this entire town.  Once we cleanse his filth from this world, we'll be better suited to take down Greenfellow's assault.   

After that, we can work our way through his other agents like the great wurm, The Devourer, and eventually Stronmus himself... (Valizar looks off into the distance when he says this and every vein and muscle on his body pulses and every knuckle cracks as he says his name).

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 03:19:09 PM »
I ask the mayor and all the other townfolk of note where they last saw the Cleric of Tyrogatore. 

Leonard says, "We lost many folk in a short period of time, so its hard to say where he was last seen.  The last time I spoke with him, it was about the arrival of the foot.  Some had come already and more were on their way.  He was happy about it and went to pray, which means for him, exercise."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2018, 03:35:14 PM »
It's possible, of course, that Zat is keeping him (and possibly others) hostage somewhere.

The mayor says, "Now that we have some clerics with us, they have been looking, no luck yet with magical means."

Lady Veronia says, "My owls have been on the track, but they have not found them within a mile of Owt."