Author Topic: Circle of (sort of) Death  (Read 35776 times)

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Circle of (sort of) Death
« Reply #165 on: December 30, 2014, 08:39:05 AM »
Parker, thinks to everyone
~I think that the stone wall needs to go up now.  Cut all of us off from the rest of the room, Sir William, and the one bladelord.  We can handle the 2 between us and the force wall if we have to.  Also, Ari, you should break that guardian seal and leave the pieces here.  There is no one, that I know of, that is better at yammering on about the nature of Good-vs-Evil.  Who knows, maybe Escalon will show up and he and Sir William can discus things over a cup of tea.  Either way, we are rapidly running out of options.  And, Sir William looks like he is about to break his word again and charge in here.~

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2014, 09:00:32 AM »
Parker, thinks to everyone
~I think that the stone wall needs to go up now.  Cut all of us off from the rest of the room, Sir William, and the one bladelord.  We can handle the 2 between us and the force wall if we have to.  Also, Ari, you should break that guardian seal and leave the pieces here.  There is no one, that I know of, that is better at yammering on about the nature of Good-vs-Evil.  Who knows, maybe Escalon will show up and he and Sir William can discus things over a cup of tea.  Either way, we are rapidly running out of options.  And, Sir William looks like he is about to break his word again and charge in here.~

"Its a wall of ice."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 30, 2014, 12:41:02 PM »
"Its a wall of ice."

~Whatever, as long as it is a wall of 'them-on-one-side-and-us-on-the-other-and-it-will-take-them-time-to-break-through-it'~