Author Topic: Circle of (sort of) Death  (Read 36195 times)

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Circle of (sort of) Death
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2014, 10:09:41 AM »
"That sounds like a workable plan, we just have to make sure we all get by the two.  We could have Benlin try to Paralyze them, and that would make it easy.  We can all try to tumble and rush through them.  I think we can wait to a report from Wake and Cydney to see where they end up before we act.  At this point, we will just have to lose out on our round spells, but we will act before the minute ones are out." Kerkly thinks.

Parker still has overland flight up, so he can get by.  Robyn can dance/tumble her way through no problem.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2014, 01:10:07 PM »
Parker still has overland flight up, so he can get by.  Robyn can dance/tumble her way through no problem.

As it pertains to durations: it's now been 15 min since you left the Temple of Tfop.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2014, 02:23:36 PM »
As it pertains to durations: it's now been 15 min since you left the Temple of Tfop.

Parker has 11 hours and 45 minutes left on his overland flight

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2014, 03:17:39 PM »
Yes, I go about the distance I think I went through to get through the floor.  I do it at an angle so as not to go straight.

Bump
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2014, 03:41:39 PM »
Thinking to the group:  "Does anyone have a Wish spell they could use to help us out?"   

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2014, 06:28:13 PM »

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2014, 06:30:15 PM »
Asinjin says to Aezir, "If it turns out that the religion of Falan got fooled into splitting itself it two, they jump over the Guardians on my list.   cough cough....but not Russell."

Aezir says: "You needn't worry about that. They seem fully complicit in the severing. It's what happens to the aspect they remove that worries me."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2014, 06:37:28 PM »
Aezir says: "You needn't worry about that. They seem fully complicit in the severing. It's what happens to the aspect they remove that worries me."

Asinjin asks the local leading cleric in the temple of Tfop what he thinks of Falan's plan.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2014, 07:31:10 PM »
Asinjin asks the local leading cleric in the temple of Tfop what he thinks of Falan's plan.

The high cleric says: "It's terrifying. Powers cannot willingly lay down an aspect but over time their religions can work to eliminate the teachings that lead to worship of that aspect.  Falan has been trying to do this for centuries without success, leading to the schism of the church. He and the leaders of the church must be truly desperate to attempt this."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2014, 09:11:59 PM »
The high cleric says: "It's terrifying. Powers cannot willingly lay down an aspect but over time their religions can work to eliminate the teachings that lead to worship of that aspect.  Falan has been trying to do this for centuries without success, leading to the schism of the church. He and the leaders of the church must be truly desperate to attempt this."

Asinjin says, "I understand Tfop preaches freedom, and you are probably against intervention into another religion's affairs, however, if you were advising the clerics of Falan, would you recommend against attempting this?"

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2014, 09:40:56 PM »
Asinjin says, "I understand Tfop preaches freedom, and you are probably against intervention into another religion's affairs, however, if you were advising the clerics of Falan, would you recommend against attempting this?"
"Most certainly, I have no idea what will happen to the energy of the aspect once it is severed from Falan.  Better that they wage a crusade against the Eternal to purge the aspect of undeath from Falan. What has led to this is the inability of the church to unify even around this basic idea.  In truth there are three sects in the church: the sacred order, the Eternal, and those that don't care."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2014, 10:02:01 PM »
Asinjin tells Aezir to pass along to Ari, "Your clerics think this must be stopped."

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 27, 2014, 10:50:06 AM »
Back to work! Sir William is getting bored going through his forms.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 27, 2014, 11:29:16 AM »
Is Roland in the telepathic bond?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #149 on: December 27, 2014, 11:34:33 AM »
Is Roland in the telepathic bond?

No, neither is Cydney.