Great Forest Campaign > The Escalation of War

Victory?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Zunder on July 27, 2018, 11:01:19 AM ---Vor'Ruk winters with the Orcs if not needed.  Using Rom'Pi's staff to transport via plants.  I'll get the "single bracer of shielding" identified at the army.

--- End quote ---

It offers a +4 Shield bonus.  It must be activated as a swift action.  It can be dispelled, although it can be activated again the next round.  It does provide its AC bonus against touch attacks.  Although it is only one bracer, it counts as two for the purposes of wearing magical items.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Zunder on July 27, 2018, 11:01:19 AM ---I offer Ellic the Fey Hammer, The Fey Necklace, and my bracers of might for a girdle of might.  Hoping to use the bracer of shield.

--- End quote ---

Ellic takes them from you and says, "I will do what I can."  After some investigation, he reports back, "They are potent, but specific.  We did our best in this time of war and contacted the Fey allies we have.  The closest thing they had to what you were looking for was this."  He presents you with a girdle of golden colored thick wires with a leather back.  It is clearly made for a thick creature.  "The fey tell me this will make you stronger and allow you to heal, and move through the forest easily.  They call it the Golden Troll Girdle."

It grants a +2 Strength; grants you regeneration 1/ two rounds; and gives you the Wilderness Stride ability.

"Do you accept the offer?" he asks.

Terrorshard:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on July 27, 2018, 12:22:44 AM ---Cameo xp for Tarkin, Razk, and Scatch: 300

Everyone else gets 1300 xp.

Ash gets 500 bonus for dead elf.

Every else gets 400 xp bonus for lives saved.

--- End quote ---

Dead elf is dead!

Hero:

--- Quote from: Terrorshard on July 27, 2018, 03:46:18 PM ---Dead elf is dead!

--- End quote ---
Haas contacts Ellic as soon as possible (either through Yancee or by dispelling his Mind Lock and sending) to inform him about the Rosetree elf. We need to focus on diplomacy with the elves before we have an entire Kingdom against us.

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on July 27, 2018, 10:17:56 AM ---The Wugs advance slows, as they semi hibernate for the winter.
--- End quote ---
Isn't now the time to strike? Attack while they are at a disadvantage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version