Author Topic: This REALLY isn't what we signed up for!!!  (Read 5643 times)

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: This REALLY isn't what we signed up for!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2014, 12:00:28 AM »
Pollar healed us after the battle, but there may be clerics and townsfolk that need our help.  I have a few healing potions if anyone needs them (1d8+4).  I have 2 and I gave one to Quorll.  Not sure if he used it or not. 

We should probably check on the others at the remaining temples and also on HQ to make sure Chartok is okay.

If we can get word to the gaurds at the treasury, we should.  We need to make sure everyone is okay and that everything is still there.  We'll need to confiscate all assets in the vault and move them to a more secure location if that's at all possible.

We should have the only key to the vault.  And i did check on the men there and they where ok.  Still it's a priority.  I'm low on Power.. so I can't do to much, it's been too long since we rested. 

I think we need to ask questions of our captives again.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2014, 12:15:07 AM »
Did we ask if there is only one key?  Although it seems as if there is otherwise they wouldn't be so keen on getting them out.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2014, 03:38:03 PM »
Did we ask if there is only one key?  Although it seems as if there is otherwise they wouldn't be so keen on getting them out.
I don't believe you questioned the Hold after recovering the key and except for the post above (which hasn't happened yet) you have not spoken to him since the assault.