Author Topic: Hired by Gneon Again  (Read 8765 times)

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
Re: Hired by Gneon Again
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2019, 02:58:18 PM »
Here is another interoperation of the room scene as not to leave out all the other artists at the concert.

Rathos said “I we’re alone now” so we started rifling through OPP. Then out of the blue, we heard a sound of steam whistling downstairs so we decided to push it to the doorway and ran downstairs to the machine that was about to explode.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2019, 12:03:00 PM »
You are able to search the factory uninterrupted for at least twenty minutes.  How much of that time do you spend and what specifically are you looking for?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2019, 07:00:31 PM »
You are able to search the factory uninterrupted for at least twenty minutes.  How much of that time do you spend and what specifically are you looking for?
Primarily searching for survivors and loot.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2019, 07:09:59 PM »
Primarily searching for survivors and loot.

There are no survivors.  The loot consists of the personal belongings of those who work(ed) here.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2019, 08:14:11 PM »
There are no survivors.  The loot consists of the personal belongings of those who work(ed) here.
Okay, now to check how deep this mine goes.  Any signs of tampering with the mining equipment?  Any bodies of the workers down here?  Are there any structural instabilities that need to be stabilized before we leave?  If not, then I'll take 20 to search for secret doors and tunnels.  If nothing turns up, then I suggest we head back to Gneon's and report what we found.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2019, 10:26:54 PM »
Okay, now to check how deep this mine goes.  Any signs of tampering with the mining equipment?  Any bodies of the workers down here?  Are there any structural instabilities that need to be stabilized before we leave?  If not, then I'll take 20 to search for secret doors and tunnels.  If nothing turns up, then I suggest we head back to Gneon's and report what we found.

All you can see when you exit the building and look down is the built in steps that head down the slope.  Who goes down the steps and do you use any light source?

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2019, 10:30:43 PM »
All you can see when you exit the building and look down is the built in steps that head down the slope.  Who goes down the steps and do you use any light source?
Just to be clear, all my previous statements were made regarding the mines.  I wasn't talking about the building.  As soon as I'm sure that machine stopped making noise, I was headed for the mines. 

I'm searching for survivors, loot, secret doors, and faulty equipment in the mines.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2019, 09:12:09 AM »
Just to be clear, all my previous statements were made regarding the mines.  I wasn't talking about the building.  As soon as I'm sure that machine stopped making noise, I was headed for the mines. 

I'm searching for survivors, loot, secret doors, and faulty equipment in the mines.

The mine is outside in the pit.  There is no inside entrance.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2019, 09:25:37 AM »
The mine is outside in the pit.  There is no inside entrance.
Yes, I'm aware of that.  I walk outside the building, down the stairs to the entrance of the pit.  If the stairs don't lead to the pit, I'll walk around to one of the downward slopes on the perimeter where we flew on the rock carpet. 

I was under the impression we were done with the building, so I'm moving on to the pit.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2019, 10:33:10 AM »
Yes, I'm aware of that.  I walk outside the building, down the stairs to the entrance of the pit.  If the stairs don't lead to the pit, I'll walk around to one of the downward slopes on the perimeter where we flew on the rock carpet. 

I was under the impression we were done with the building, so I'm moving on to the pit.

Who follows Arken?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2019, 09:58:38 AM »

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2019, 03:22:11 PM »
Rathos decides to go.  I figure this might be the best time if our enemies are on the retreat and low on spells.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2019, 09:21:06 AM »
The steps continue down for about 100 feet, slowly sloping into the pit.  Both sides are surrounded by loose dirt.  When the steps stop, the ground in front of you is harder.  You see tools scattered around in the ground.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2019, 11:08:54 AM »
The steps continue down for about 100 feet, slowly sloping into the pit.  Both sides are surrounded by loose dirt.  When the steps stop, the ground in front of you is harder.  You see tools scattered around in the ground.
I search for any signs of struggle like bloody tools, footprints in the dirt, and of course, any signs of the workers down here.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2019, 11:48:11 AM »
I search for any signs of struggle like bloody tools, footprints in the dirt, and of course, any signs of the workers down here.

The tools (knowledge technology anyone?), are scattered as if dropped.  None appear bloody from a distance.

Do you step off of the steps into the dirt to investigate?