Author Topic: Future Seasons  (Read 29445 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Future Seasons
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2020, 11:11:22 AM »
Approximately 15 sessions left before the SNAP

Rogues - February 2020 through April 2020 - (Zunder, Malchia, Terrorshard, Hero, Windblade)
Great Forest - May 2020 - (Zunder, Malchia, Terrorshard, Hero, Windblade, Valdis)
Icefia - June 2020 - (Zunder, Malchia, Asinjin, Hero, Valdis)
Epic - July 2020 - Snap! EVERYONE!! - 20 Years of 3rd edition, end of Habololy Phase 3
Icefian - August 2020 through October 2020 - (Zunder, Asinjin, Malchia, Hero, Valdis)
Grean - November 2020 through January 2021 - (Asinjin, Malchia, Terrorshard, Hero, Valdis, Windblade)
Post Snap - February 2021 though April 2021 - (Zunder, Malchia, Terrorshard, Hero, Windblade, Master Po)
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2020, 03:54:54 PM »
Approximately 5 sessions left before the SNAP

Icefia - June 2020 - (Zunder, Malchia, Asinjin, Hero, Valdis)
Epic - July / August 2020 - Snap! EVERYONE!! - 20 Years of 3rd edition, end of Habololy Phase 3
Icefian - September 2020 through November 2020 - (Zunder, Asinjin, Malchia, Hero, Valdis)
Grean - December 2020 through February 2021 - (Asinjin, Malchia, Terrorshard, Hero, Valdis)
Post Snap - March 2021 though May 2021 - (Zunder, Malchia, Terrorshard, Hero, Windblade, Master Po)
Post Snap 2 - June 2021 through August 2021 - (Zunder, Malchia, Valdis, Hero, Windblade)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2020, 09:35:02 AM »
Icefian (online) - September 2020 through November 2020 - (Zunder, Asinjin, Malchia, Hero, Valdis)
Grean (online) - December 2020 through February 2021 - (Asinjin, Malchia, Terrorshard, Hero, Valdis)
Post Snap (in person) - March 2021 though May 2021 - (Zunder, Malchia, Terrorshard, Hero, Windblade, Master Po)
Post Snap 2 (in person) - June 2021 through August 2021 - (Zunder, Malchia, Valdis, Hero, Windblade)

We could start Whitesword DMing in August if he and everyone agrees.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2020, 11:16:56 AM »
I'm good with that.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2020, 01:01:58 PM »
Also good.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2020, 01:26:23 PM »
That would be great. As we have a full season to work with I’m going to spend the next week or so contemplating it based on the events of the SNAP.  Resolving the last session on the boards would be ideal.

After we finish that up, it will very much depend on the direction the characters want to go.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2020, 02:11:59 PM »
...it will very much depend on the direction the characters want to go.
See Rubius' post snap recap for the direction he plans to go in the fate of the characters thread.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2020, 02:22:05 PM »
See Rubius' post snap recap for the direction he plans to go in the fate of the characters thread.

I saw that. I’m thinking more short term.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2020, 02:36:28 PM »
I saw that. I’m thinking more short term.
Depends on what you want to do with the story.  Are we still pre-snap, because if that's the case, we finish tying up loose ends like Marius.

If we're in the timeline post snap but before the 4th age, then I guess we can do just about anything.  We can put together a strike force to combat the Iottian wizards that continously harass the peaceful nations of Habololy. 

We could try to close all portals, gates, etc. to evil outer planar creatures so that we lessen the threat of invasion.  Now that arcane magic has been diminished, they may attempt to make a move against us.

We could try to find a suitable home for the power of the undead so that Vestillion doesn't get his hands on it.

The possibilities are endless.  Your call as DM.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2020, 02:40:07 PM »
Depends on what you want to do with the story.  Are we still pre-snap, because if that's the case, we finish tying up loose ends like Marius.

If we're in the timeline post snap but before the 4th age, then I guess we can do just about anything.  We can put together a strike force to combat the Iottian wizards that continously harass the peaceful nations of Habololy. 

We could try to close all portals, gates, etc. to evil outer planar creatures so that we lessen the threat of invasion.  Now that arcane magic has been diminished, they may attempt to make a move against us.

We could try to find a suitable home for the power of the undead so that Vestillion doesn't get his hands on it.

The possibilities are endless.  Your call as DM.

Sorry, I just meant what do you do in the immediate aftermath of the last session. We will definitely pick up right after that session/anything accomplished on the boards.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2020, 02:53:05 PM »
Sorry, I just meant what do you do in the immediate aftermath of the last session. We will definitely pick up right after that session/anything accomplished on the boards.
Okay, we'll continue the previous thread relevant to the adventure.  See Rubius' next action there.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2020, 12:22:04 PM »
Icefian (online) - September 2020 through November 2020 - (Zunder, Asinjin, Malchia, Hero, Valdis)
Grean (online) - December 2020 through February 2021 - (Asinjin, Malchia, Terrorshard, Hero, Valdis)
Post Snap (in person) - March 2021 though May 2021 - (Zunder, Malchia, Terrorshard, Hero, Windblade, Master Po)
Post Snap 2 (in person) - June 2021 through August 2021 - (Zunder, Malchia, Valdis, Hero, Windblade)

There are five Monday’s in August. Since we have a whole season available let me know what night works for as many people as possible to start.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2020, 01:00:27 PM »
There are five Monday’s in August. Since we have a whole season available let me know what night works for as many people as possible to start.
I think I'm okay for all 5, but I'll let you know if plans change.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2020, 03:48:12 PM »
I can probably do 4 of the 5 Mondays in August.  If you play all of them I will likely just skip the one in the middle or arrive very late to it.

I also plan to do the Grean Campaign if possible.  Zunder I can email you about making a character if that is cool or using a character that I have that is appropriate level.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2020, 05:53:42 PM »
I am not available 8/17.