Author Topic: Future Seasons  (Read 30487 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Future Seasons
« Reply #165 on: March 23, 2022, 09:30:30 AM »
Tuesdays through May and then TBD.

Unexpected Companions Campaign - March through May 2022 - (Zunder, Malchia, Valdis, Hero, Windblade, Whitesword, Terrorshard)

String Mountain Campaign (DM Zunder) - June through August 2022 - (Asinjin, Hero, Malchia, Windblade, Valdis, Terrorshard, Whitesword?)

Icefia Campaign - September through November 2022 - (Zunder, Malchia, Valdis, Hero, Asinjin)
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2022, 04:02:14 PM »
After the unexpected companions campaign, I am going to put a poll out about what everyone would like to do in the next season that I run.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2022, 09:35:47 AM »
After the unexpected companions campaign, I am going to put a poll out about what everyone would like to do in the next season that I run.

The randomly drawn new prestige class campaign has moved to the top of the list.

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2022, 09:56:58 AM »
The randomly drawn new prestige class campaign has moved to the top of the list.
I like this idea.  Will it be all Crafter classes as joked about or a legit assortment of all unplayed prestige classes?

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2022, 10:22:08 AM »

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2022, 10:38:22 AM »
I like this idea.  Will it be all Crafter classes as joked about or a legit assortment of all unplayed prestige classes?

I think we would put them all in the hopper and see what gets picked.  I would hold veto power over some combinations that simply could not mix in a group.  Example: The Silent Order / Bane of Celetal.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2022, 10:47:55 AM »
Tuesdays through August and then TBD.

String Mountain Campaign (DM Zunder) - June through August 2022 - (Asinjin, Hero, Malchia, Windblade, Valdis, Terrorshard, Whitesword)

Icefia Campaign (DM Whitesword) - September through November 2022 - (Zunder, Malchia, Valdis, Hero, Asinjin)

Young New World season 3 (DM Derek) - December 2022 through February 2023 - (Whitesword, Hero, Malchia, Windblade, Valdis, Terrorshard, Zunder)

A Prestigious Campaign (DM Derek) - March through May - (Whitesword, Hero, Malchia, Windblade, Valdis, Terrorshard, Zunder)

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2022, 11:02:06 AM »
I think we would put them all in the hopper and see what gets picked.  I would hold veto power over some combinations that simply could not mix in a group.  Example: The Silent Order / Bane of Celetal.
I suggest we include unplayed races in a separate basket and play those as well.  It'll make for some really interesting combinations.   

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2022, 11:29:04 AM »
I suggest we include unplayed races in a separate basket and play those as well.  It'll make for some really interesting combinations.

Perhaps a different time.  Not saying you can't choose them, but since many prestige class/ race combos won't work, I think that would be too challenging.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2022, 09:49:11 PM »

I think you have to narrow the list to eliminate some that we have identified as NPC centric and/or too weak.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2022, 10:03:38 PM »
I think you have to narrow the list to eliminate some that we have identified as NPC centric and/or too weak.

Agreed.

Online Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2022, 09:42:20 AM »
I agree with getting rid of certain classes.  One other idea is let everyone have 3 choices or something so at least there is some choice with in the randomness but overall I like the idea.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2022, 10:34:09 AM »
I have ideas for some of these unplayed prestige classes, just waiting for the right campaign to fit them in.

We did a unplayed prestige class campaign a while back that generated Enzo, Sunjata, Brack, and (I think) Parker. Did we random draw that one or pick?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2022, 12:02:23 PM »
I have ideas for some of these unplayed prestige classes, just waiting for the right campaign to fit them in.

We did a unplayed prestige class campaign a while back that generated Enzo, Sunjata, Brack, and (I think) Parker. Did we random draw that one or pick?

Pretty sure we picked.

Online Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2022, 12:04:10 PM »
Yeah we picked that.  I am open to a random draw but would prefer picking or picking with limited options such as drawing 3.