Great Forest Campaign > The Escalation of War

Mazed and Confused

<< < (2/5) > >>

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on December 15, 2017, 08:51:51 AM ---Your found three potions of delusion and the wand of confusion.  No one is sure how many charges or what caster level on the wand.

--- End quote ---
I thought you said there were 25 charges left on the wand. 

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Malchia on December 15, 2017, 10:10:37 AM ---I thought you said there were 25 charges left on the wand.

--- End quote ---

I did say that, but then it occurred to me that there is no way for you to know that, since no one can identify.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on December 15, 2017, 10:32:56 AM ---I did say that, but then it occurred to me that there is no way for you to know that, since no one can identify.

--- End quote ---
Fair enough.  Valizar will pretend he didn't hear that. 

Asinjin:
Here is a this of people you have recovered in the city so far:

- Sean, grovetender of Habastly
- The Guildmaster of the Farmers' Guild
- Kollin Tallelm, human cleric of Tyrogatore.  He is in bad shape as he was apparently nonstop exrecising preparing for battle for more than two weeks.
- Tamis Mutter, halfling dog trainer.  He is found chasing his dogs around the city, utterly paranoid that they keep escaping and won't obey his commands.  You later find that his voice has been changed and the dogs don't recognize his calls.  His and the scents at his home have all been changed as well.
- Benita and Sherylen, the head mistresses at two of the schools.  Both confused.  The schools stopped operating a week after they came over the fey spells.  When the children couldn't go to school, they stayed home, which meant parents couldn't work as effectively and more things weren't getting done.
- Mervin, the sanitation master.  When you find him, he and his crew have been collecting what should not be collected as garbage for three weeks, and leaving what is garbage where it shouldn't be.

It appears as if the city was only days from utter collapse and it remains in bad shape.

You put off the judge of Celetal for the moment.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on December 15, 2017, 08:58:49 AM ---Can you list everyone that has the Mindlock spell cast one them?

Keep in mind that this prevents the casting of any mental influence spell such as Charm Person.  It prevents all mental communication between the target and companions, familiars, and the like.  Also, if you summon something, commands you give must be verbal or visual.

--- End quote ---

So.. nothing is changed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version