Great Forest Campaign > Another Year of War

A Long Hot Summer

<< < (2/5) > >>

Asinjin:
Please message me with your character's level.

Asinjin:
As a reminder, here are some of the important players in the campaign:

Ellic Dofelostate - Defacto leader of the coalition of the forest.  A halfling strategist from the Fellos Estate, descendant of great halfling strategists for centuries.

Martin Bradtree - Commander of the forces of Balinhost.  A warrior of great skill that competed at a high level in the last Suian.  He is a Fironi.  He shares command of the coailition.

Tali - Sakor'akai wizard formerly of the Fellos Estate.  Head wizard of the coalition.  He is not seen as often in Balinhost and is not a visable to vocal leader.

Liam Oakenry - Halfling Lord Commander of Outpost 8 that mutinied against the Woodduke.  He is now in prison at Outpost 7.

Fauns Bowland - the current prime minister of Balinhost.  He has not been in the position long.

Akrak - Warlord of the gnolls of Garlaccal.

Nabil - new Sultan of the fire giants of Baenrl who is a follower of Tyrogatore.  Upon his decree, the fire giants reached an agreement with the coalition.

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on October 29, 2017, 02:51:55 PM ---Nabil - new Sultan of the fire giants of Baenrl who is a follower of Sutyr.  Upon his decree, the fire giants reached an agreement with the coalition.

--- End quote ---
I thought he was a Tyrogatore faithful?

Hero:

--- Quote from: Malchia on October 27, 2017, 12:04:23 PM ---I find this amusing.  I hope it's a mission to the Elven Kingdom.

--- End quote ---
My guess would be gnolls.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on October 29, 2017, 03:10:26 PM ---I thought he was a Tyrogatore faithful?

--- End quote ---

Typo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version