Author Topic: Questioning a Dead Horarian, a Captured Sharkman, and a 'Allied' Assassin  (Read 4108 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Are we done all of the questioning?

Do we get a night's rest?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Re: Questioning a Dead Horarian, a Captured Sharkman, and a 'Allied' Assassin
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 01:05:48 PM »

The former is up to you. You can take a night's rest and continue questioning the Shaughin if you wish. You can ask Roland a few more questions if you have them.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 01:28:05 PM »
Asinjin will spend the night, since it seems there is a lot going on, but he is getting out before the blockade is lifted.

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 06:58:18 PM »

I can't speak for the entire group, but I feel we got all we're going to get from those we questioned.  A good night's rest would do us all well.  Rubius offers to make a meal for the group before bed and asks Asinjin if he'd like to stay for dinner.   

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 05:36:54 PM »
Who wakes up first? (Decide amongst yourselves)

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 06:21:46 PM »
Who wakes up first? (Decide amongst yourselves)
Probably Rubius so he can make breakfast for everyone.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 09:38:07 PM »
Kerkly doesn't need to sleep in the normal fashion, so if something happens he is alert.  However, he does not wake up first in the traditional sense.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 11:29:09 AM »
Probably Rubius so he can make breakfast for everyone.

Rubius heads downstairs to begin his breakfast prep and finds a coiled, floating, sleeping, 16' Couatl. It gives off a faint, spirit warming glow.

As you stop to take in the peculiar sight, one of its eyelids opens, revealing a sapphire eye. It stretches its wings as far as possible in the cramped room and, without a trace of a hiss, says: "Good morning master Rubius."

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 11:45:43 AM »
Rubius heads downstairs to begin his breakfast prep and finds a coiled, floating, sleeping, 16' Couatl. It gives off a faint, spirit warming glow.

As you stop to take in the peculiar sight, one of its eyelids opens, revealing a sapphire eye. It stretches its wings as far as possible in the cramped room and, without a trace of a hiss, says: "Good morning master Rubius."
"Wow, you're magnificent looking!  Good morning to you too.  I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage seeing as I don't know your name.  I was about to prepare breakfast.  You're more than welcome to join us if you're able to consume food.  I sure hope you can because it truly is one of life's most precious gifts...eating that is.  Anyway, what can I do for you?" 

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2014, 01:35:29 PM »
"Wow, you're magnificent looking!  Good morning to you too.  I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage seeing as I don't know your name.  I was about to prepare breakfast.  You're more than welcome to join us if you're able to consume food.  I sure hope you can because it truly is one of life's most precious gifts...eating that is.  Anyway, what can I do for you?"

"Forgive me. I had forgotten that you were away when I tended to your wife. I am Aezir, servant of Jazirian. I have been treating those afflicted by the effects of the psionic ooze.  Only fruit and greens for me and do not put yourself out as I only need to eat occasionally."

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 04:07:33 PM »
"Forgive me. I had forgotten that you were away when I tended to your wife. I am Aezir, servant of Jazirian. I have been treating those afflicted by the effects of the psionic ooze.  Only fruit and greens for me and do not put yourself out as I only need to eat occasionally."
"Oh, Aezir, forgive my ignorance.  Of course it's you.  After all, how many Couatl does one encounter in their lives?  I never properly thanked you for aiding Emelda."  At this point, I hug him.

"I'd be happy to make you some of my famous Humperdink seasoned greens.  Oh, and you'll love the fruit salad I was preparing to make.  The secret is the glaze.  Please make yourself comfortable while I prepare the food.  With a little luck, perhaps you'll be inspired to eat more often than occasionally."

"So tell me Aezir, are you just getting here, or have you had a chance to tend to those we helped rescue?"

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2014, 12:02:52 PM »
"Oh, Aezir, forgive my ignorance.  Of course it's you.  After all, how many Couatl does one encounter in their lives?  I never properly thanked you for aiding Emelda."  At this point, I hug him.

"I'd be happy to make you some of my famous Humperdink seasoned greens.  Oh, and you'll love the fruit salad I was preparing to make.  The secret is the glaze.  Please make yourself comfortable while I prepare the food.  With a little luck, perhaps you'll be inspired to eat more often than occasionally."

"So tell me Aezir, are you just getting here, or have you had a chance to tend to those we helped rescue?"
"Nothing cooked for me, please.  I arrived last night and explored the city for a few hours; invisibly of course, before coming here to rest.  I will not see the victims until I have a clear idea of what we are trying to achieve. My ability to help them is more effective if I am not just wandering around in their minds."

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2014, 12:19:25 PM »
"Nothing cooked for me, please.  I arrived last night and explored the city for a few hours; invisibly of course, before coming here to rest.  I will not see the victims until I have a clear idea of what we are trying to achieve. My ability to help them is more effective if I am not just wandering around in their minds."
"Oh, well that makes sense.  Now let me get you those greens and some fruit salad.  We can't have you exploring injured minds on an empty stomach, now can we?  So tell me, did you notice anything out of the ordinary during your search of the city last night?"

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2014, 10:23:31 PM »
"Oh, well that makes sense.  Now let me get you those greens and some fruit salad.  We can't have you exploring injured minds on an empty stomach, now can we?  So tell me, did you notice anything out of the ordinary during your search of the city last night?"

"It is a strange city, filled with discord, sadness and worry. Hopefully Arishimoto and the young King can help these people find hope and unity.  The high temple of Falan is shielded from me, which is not surprising, but the black field is truly mysterious."