General Category > The 4th Era Of Habololy

Where to Begin

<< < (2/8) > >>

Windblade:
I will continue to suggest the idea that I have been championing for the last decade or longer and if I recall correctly came in second place a few times in our voting system.  I would like to do a born on a special day campaign.  I think this would be more of a "Habololy vs. a big threat to its existence" type of campaign because we would have a variety of alignments facing a big threat to Habololy and the chosen heroes (anti heroes) must stop it. 

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Windblade on October 15, 2020, 03:02:53 PM ---I will continue to suggest the idea that I have been championing for the last decade or longer and if I recall correctly came in second place a few times in our voting system.  I would like to do a born on a special day campaign.  I think this would be more of a "Habololy vs. a big threat to its existence" type of campaign because we would have a variety of alignments facing a big threat to Habololy and the chosen heroes (anti heroes) must stop it.

--- End quote ---
The idea of good vs. evil or simply two mighty forces opposing each other is always a classic.  This is essentially what DM Whitesword has been running since my first character in his campaign.  Characters from all walks of life joining together to stop a great power (Rubius, Parker, Ari, Asinjin, etc.)

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Windblade on October 15, 2020, 03:02:53 PM ---I will continue to suggest the idea that I have been championing for the last decade or longer and if I recall correctly came in second place a few times in our voting system.  I would like to do a born on a special day campaign.  I think this would be more of a "Habololy vs. a big threat to its existence" type of campaign because we would have a variety of alignments facing a big threat to Habololy and the chosen heroes (anti heroes) must stop it.

--- End quote ---

I have also endorsed this idea in the past. I think it would be better as a second or third campaign after we get a feel for how things are going in 4.

Hero:

--- Quote from: Malchia on October 15, 2020, 02:17:43 PM ----All Collector campaign to spread the good word of commerce (Bards, Clerics, Crafters, Evangelists, etc.).

--- End quote ---
I love the idea of an all Collector campaign. My vision would be less evangelical and more focused on the recovery of rare or unique magic items in a post-Snap world. We could be called the Collection Agency and loosely base activities on the Indiana Jones franchise. Could involve dungeon delving, larceny for hire, city-based social intrigue, religious conflict, or visits to any nation on Habololy. Iott trying to locate the Ark of the Covenant to turn the tide a losing war? Guess who finds it first to earn favor with the good guys? Lots of possibilities.

Hero:

--- Quote from: Malchia on October 15, 2020, 02:17:43 PM ----Travelling circus act (the possibilities are endless)

--- End quote ---
I like this idea too. I‘be been sitting on a character idea for awhile that I think would fit well. The campaign could also take on a second theme, like national or villain or special day pretty easily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version