The Great Plateau > A New Grimhold

60,000 and Counting

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hero:
I’d like to know sooner rather than later if the plan won’t work. That way we can have some OOC time to come up with a new strategy.

Asinjin:
The five week course I am taking is a lot of work in a short period of time, so I think that it will mostly have to be in person.

Windblade:
I say we make this simple.  We try our plan if it works great.  If it doesn't work then DM just tells us what happens and we move on to the future.

Zunder:
Cordero's idea was such

--  lay a trail to a target of high value and opportunity in the most likely place where word would get back to the attacker.  Queue leaving the plans exposed (not too obvious) in the area of a high concentration of highly undesirables.  Thanks Boss Hog.
  -- delivers those plans to a location. ( I think we used a hotel room)
  -- use a "delivery service" which had ties to Gneon.
  -- deliver those plans to a person.  That person would be the.. so called "target". 
  -- lie in wait for the attacker to show up.. arrest.. deliver to Gnoen, collect monies...

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Zunder on June 12, 2019, 11:43:08 PM ---Cordero's idea was such

--  lay a trail to a target of high value and opportunity in the most likely place where word would get back to the attacker.  Queue leaving the plans exposed (not too obvious) in the area of a high concentration of highly undesirables.  Thanks Boss Hog.
  -- delivers those plans to a location. ( I think we used a hotel room)
  -- use a "delivery service" which had ties to Gneon.
  -- deliver those plans to a person.  That person would be the.. so called "target". 
  -- lie in wait for the attacker to show up.. arrest.. deliver to Gnoen, collect monies...

--- End quote ---

Gneon is supplying the messenger.  Who is the phony target?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version