Great Forest Campaign > Another Year of War

The Megalodon in the Swamp Water

(1/11) > >>

Asinjin:
For successfully defeating the Swapwyrm and defending the Outpost from the initial assault:

Colossal Haas and the Useless Stone Spider - 3350

Valizar and the Admantium Foot of Death - 4000

Grant and the Flying Kick Heard Around the Forest - 4000

Arrow Ash and the Imp Eating Megalodon - 4500

Vor'Ruk and the Charge for the Ages - 5000

Saladien and Many Magic Missiles - 5000

Message me if you got a level and tell me what class.

Asinjin:
Grant's adventure in the Outpost will be done privately, the encounter with the Wooduke's army will be done on the boards.

Zunder:
that will level Vor'Ruk, which in case will also level Rom'Pei

Asinjin:
Assuming you don't get into a fight with the Wooduke's army (keeping in mind you are all tired and low on spells), you may all level.  Grant, if he leveled, may have to wait until he is through his ordeal.

Asinjin:
The first halfling to approach you says, "Did you come from the Outpost?  We were heading there when the weather turned incredibly bad and were forced to camp here."  Then after calming for a moment, "I am Lieutenant Kameron.  Who are all of you?"

He is a nearly 4 foot tall halfling.  He is wearing a breastplate with several emblems emblazoned on it, one of which you recognize as the Wooduke's flag; another is his rank.  He has a short sword and a small shield, not in his hands.  The troop behind him stands and listens, somewhat readying.

You all look miserable: wet, going on over 24 hours awake and much of that fighting and moving.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version