Seas of Habololy > Second Voyage of the Pride of the Rose

Thwarting two Attacks

(1/4) > >>

Asinjin:
Now posting from the confines of AI DuPont, where the son of Asinjin is being treated for croup.   Five minutes after I got home, he started to cough badly and here we are.

This thread is for follow up questions for the session and xp when I can think of it.

Asinjin:
To start, experience for everyone:

Nathan - 3000
Wake - 400
Claude - 2000
Gabriel - 300
Rin - 2200
Chase - 1700
Kasai - 350
Valdis - 2200
Falcon - 300
Sasskra - 2000
Taiji - 700

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on June 17, 2016, 02:45:50 AM ---Now posting from the confines of AI DuPont, where the son of Asinjin is being treated for croup.   Five minutes after I got home, he started to cough badly and here we are.

This thread is for follow up questions for the session and xp when I can think of it.

--- End quote ---
How's he doing now?

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Malchia on June 17, 2016, 11:33:46 AM ---How's he doing now?

--- End quote ---

The worst is over.  He is sleeping now.  Check up tomorrow to make sure it has passed.  Thanks for asking.

I could have used the First Water last night.

Asinjin:
Two days after the attack on the temple, the Destroytian sailors hold a ceremony for the dead.  It is a short ceremony with prayers said to a variety of deities, representing the faiths of the dead.

Pierre anoints the bodies with the First Water (they can't be brought back as undead or violated in any way after that).

Those sailors become more miserable after the attack.  The deaths and the lack of things to do on the isle make life for them on it dull.  Once you reach near to Port Talp, they get on the first ship to take them to the city.

Lieutenant Karl says farewell to everyone, but specifically to Nathan, "I hope you navigating the religion of Lakius goes well.  It has been an experience serving with you."

The only other PC that he takes extra time with is Gabriel, who gets along with the sailors better than anyone else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version