Asinjin:
Start with xp:

Haas - for trying to keep the group together - 1000

Roland - for one amazing whirlwind attack - 1250

Lennie - for fighting lots of foliage and a squished bear - 2000

Reik - for rockshot and hammer knuckle beatings - 2500

Ikraam - for wanton slaughter and frightening cleaving - 3500

Zunder:
POPS!!!  It was me and a cleric of Dedestroyt verse an entire outter plane!  You should have seen it, it was glorious. (as I bleed all over his tunnel).  Through your will I shrugged off 6 lightening bolts!  Bet they'll be talking about that for a long time!

Never got to the mission though, as we where trapped by the Fey, and ended up on that plane.  Not sure how, and not sure which plane. But! I was such a problem for them, they had to banish me!  I think that's an achievement.  If any of those beasties had a normal thought in their minds you'd have a couple more worshipers.  Those clerics of Tygorgator are all right by the way. 

Hey... am I stuck here?

Windblade:
As the title says what were we thinking following Lennie.  I think it all fell apart when Lennie decided to push for the vegetation instead of ripping it apart.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Zunder on June 01, 2012, 08:09:16 AM ---POPS!!!  It was me and a cleric of Dedestroyt verse an entire outter plane!  You should have seen it, it was glorious. (as I bleed all over his tunnel).  Through your will I shrugged off 6 lightening bolts!  Bet they'll be talking about that for a long time!

Never got to the mission though, as we where trapped by the Fey, and ended up on that plane.  Not sure how, and not sure which plane. But! I was such a problem for them, they had to banish me!  I think that's an achievement.  If any of those beasties had a normal thought in their minds you'd have a couple more worshipers.  Those clerics of Tygorgator are all right by the way. 

Hey... am I stuck here?

--- End quote ---

Drunnbar himself smiles at your story and begins to lead you through the stone, which moves to allow him through.

"Continue, tell me what happened after you were taken from Habololy."

You are still hurting, and he doesn't heal you.

Asinjin:
I will do a separate private message thread for Roland's encounter.

Everyone else can use this thread for their parts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version