Author Topic: The First Audience  (Read 17876 times)

Offline Hero

• View Profile
Re: The First Audience
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2013, 10:51:57 PM »
The remedy devised by Padra and the cleric of Hemator (bonus xp if you remember his name) will work, but Aizim will be needed to restore their memories. The Guardians hope he can visit again in the next two months.
Deskin?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2013, 11:35:22 PM »

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2013, 05:36:06 PM »
If there are no more comments the audience adjourns.  Consider what if any activities you undertake in the days that follow. Rubius is going to the Vale, but feel free to discuss.
I spend time trying to learn as much as I can about Valleyhope. I start by asking Thale who the local expert is. Trying to get a feel for layout mostly, if that is where I'm going next.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2013, 06:30:00 PM »
"I think an objective of great import would be stopping the flow of devils.  If I am going to work on a problem, it would be that."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2013, 09:04:03 PM »
I spend time trying to learn as much as I can about Valleyhope. I start by asking Thale who the local expert is. Trying to get a feel for layout mostly, if that is where I'm going next.
Thale says: Wilar Tel'Cu is the expert on all things related to the Scaled Elves. He was attached to an Elven unit during the War of Technology and fought at the Third Battle of Portet. In the Wyvern Crusade he was sent to offer them terms and they tried to take him captive. He fought his way back to our lines, a journey of hundreds of miles. Valleyhope, however is not well known to him as it was transformed after the Revolt.  Acure Edana of the Guardians knows Valleyhope better than any Icefian.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2013, 09:05:06 PM »
"I think an objective of great import would be stopping the flow of devils.  If I am going to work on a problem, it would be that."
who is this directed to?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2013, 09:36:57 PM »
I mention it to whoever when the subject comes up of plans.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2013, 10:26:43 PM »
I mention it to whoever when the subject comes up of plans.
Its not really dinner conversation.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2013, 10:36:34 PM »
Agreed. How soon will you be ready to leave?

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2013, 10:37:29 PM »
Thale says: Wilar Tel'Cu is the expert on all things related to the Scaled Elves. He was attached to an Elven unit during the War of Technology and fought at the Third Battle of Portet. In the Wyvern Crusade he was sent to offer them terms and they tried to take him captive. He fought his way back to our lines, a journey of hundreds of miles. Valleyhope, however is not well known to him as it was transformed after the Revolt.  Acure Edana of the Guardians knows Valleyhope better than any Icefian.
Acura is back at the Vale, I presume?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2013, 10:41:56 PM »
Acura is back at the Vale, I presume?
Yes

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2013, 09:58:39 PM »
Assuming that Rubius goes to the Vale to be with his family until the end of the winter, would the rest of you email me any plans you have for the next few months. Some of you may wish to review my emails to see if there are any loose ends.

It takes three weeks to fully secure the city and return the residents to their homes.  Five days before the end of the year messengers are sent to the capitals of all the nations of Habololy.  They announce Arion's ascension to the throne and the marriage of Arion and Lira.  No public festival is too be held until after the winter (and hopefully some resolution of the situation in the west). A private reception will be held on the day after New Year's Day.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 02:38:22 PM by whitesword »

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2013, 10:03:52 PM »
I am waiting on two others that I have heard need to talk to me about positions.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2013, 10:34:15 PM »
Yes, Rubius is heading back to the Vale to be with his family unless someone needs something more of him.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2013, 03:12:11 PM »
I am waiting on two others that I have heard need to talk to me about positions.
No one approaches you before the end of the year.