Author Topic: That's not what festooned means....  (Read 7598 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: That's not what festooned means....
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 11:47:07 AM »
Once you are settled, Clement also tells all of you, "As a group you need to decide something.  I can make available to you rings that will conceal you from detection.  You should know, however, that such devices are grounds for questioning in Hertoplowis."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 01:06:41 PM »
Once you get inside, they show you the letter that was sent to them by the cleric Joseph in Hertoplowis.  It reads:

I have found the location where they are holding Emmerick.  He was taken into custody first at the constables’ prison.  It would have been easier to get him from there, but I didn’t know in time to tell you.  They have so many procedures and regulations here, its Grean.  He was moved after two weeks, I think he had been roughed up some.  I followed, but they eventually used magic I couldn’t keep up with to get where they were going.  It took lots of coin, but I found his new prison.  It is a place called Yorbone, a holy site for the Eternal.  It is a small fortress.  It is in north central Hertoplowis.  Follow the dead and you will find it.  Don’t contact me via magic.  The Regulators and Judges are closing in on me.  If I am near when you arrive, I will come with you, otherwise, after a month; I’ll make my way back home.  Good Luck.

Joseph

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 01:09:45 PM »
Gram says, "If you can think of anything you would like to ask our captive, the cleric Torrence, about Hertoplowis, let us know and we will ask him.  He has not revealed much so far.  One thing he led us to was that he was working with a cleric of Everentual named Hendle, a judge."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 02:01:03 PM »
First person to post a number on a d20 gets 25xp.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 04:14:01 PM »
While back in Grimhold I ask Artemus: "We need to figure out what tools we should bring before we leave. Should travel light, I suppose, but I know that whatever we leave behind I'm going to wish I had.  Perhaps Graham can provide some magical means of storage for our equipment? Could be worth asking."

I agree that we should travel light but we also must make sure we have enough supplies to keep our clickers working.  I think we will need a several repair kits,  maybe some black powder,  bullets for the epbuls,  maybe a multi-tool... (Artemus goes on for a few minutes naming items) ...  Hmmmm.  Maybe a tinker can't not travel lightly.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 06:05:42 PM »
d20 roll...16...

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 01:08:47 PM »
Posting xp:

Bandrig - 15

Gnevlin - 5

Artemus - 5

Marston - 25 (bonus)