Author Topic: Death Comes in Session 3  (Read 15887 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Death Comes in Session 3
« on: June 13, 2014, 12:59:56 AM »
To start, experience for surviving: Trolls, Treants, Pixies, Boar, Giant Spiders, and Unicorns.

Ozzle, Razk, Scratch, Tox, and Tarkin each get 2000.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Death Comes in Session 3
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 02:10:30 PM »
The fire begins burn more and more around you, only the recent long bout of rain is slowly it.  Several brothers are on the ground...Grozik and Drax.  All of you are hurt, although Khraz seems 'okay'

What do you do?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 03:25:36 PM »
Tox takes a big step away from Always Angry Brother and Almost as Big brother. He keeps his spear lengthened and pointed at Always Angry Brother. He also looks confused, angry and terrified, all at the same time.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 03:51:15 PM »
The fire begins burn more and more around you, only the recent long bout of rain is slowly it.  Several brothers are on the ground...Grozik and Drax.  All of you are hurt, although Khraz seems 'okay'

What do you do?

Scratch will go over and cast 2 Cure Light Wounds, one on each and wake them up.  Once Grozik is awake, Scratch will beat him back into unconsciousness for defying the will of Dedestroyt

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 03:55:22 PM »
You realize before you heal either of them that their state is not do to external wounds.  Both are incapacitated from using their powers.

That said, I believe several brothers are hurt.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 04:02:26 PM »
Then I will heal whoever I can, then wait patiently for Grozik to regain consciousness and, if needs, regain (most of) his mental faculties, then i will beat him into unconsciousness

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 04:23:34 PM »
Recap please?

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 04:27:31 PM »
Then I will heal whoever I can, then wait patiently for Grozik to regain consciousness and, if needs, regain (most of) his mental faculties, then i will beat him into unconsciousness

He did not intend for that result so Grozik will help you rekill alway angry brother.  Of course we both know that isn't always angry brother and then Grozik will go to temple to pray for an atonement.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:18:24 PM by Windblade »

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2014, 04:43:31 PM »
OOC:  I feel slighlty deceived by DMDerek's description of the situation.  If I felt he was dead then I would have never tried my power on him.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:55:15 PM by Windblade »

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2014, 05:33:52 PM »
After some discussion, while Grozik still collapses, and Khraz still looks undead...he does not have fangs and his body does not appear healed after he charges in and crushes the trolls.  Khraz is fighting with his torso torn open and bleeding badly.

He still moves in a destroys two of the trolls, I assume that Tox, Tarkin, and Ozzle shoot and throw into the other two dropping them as well.

Drax and Grozik are on the ground.  Was Razk conscious?  Scartch can go after he responds to my message.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:49:29 PM by Asinjin »

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2014, 05:42:58 PM »
After some discussion, while Grozik still collapses, and Khraz still looks undead...he does not have fangs and his body does not appear healed after he charges in and crushes the trolls.  Khraz is fighting with his torso torn open and bleeding badly.

He still moves in a destroys two of the trolls, I assume that Tox, Tarkin, and Ozzle shoot and throw into the other two dropping them as well.

Drax and Grozik are on the ground.  Was Razk conscious?  Scartch can go after he tells responds to my message.
Yes, Ozzle will help skewer the trolls with his spear and burn them once they're down. 

Offline master po

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2014, 07:43:45 PM »
Khraz is as confused as the rest of you...and very angry right now.  He shakes his head side to side as if trying to clear his thoughts.  When he sees Tox pointing his spear at him and some of the others staring his way he snarls..."What?"

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2014, 10:20:42 PM »
To set the scene:

It is two rounds after Khraz was 'killed'.

The trolls are destroyed.

Ozzle is no longer on fire, and the fire walls he created are dissipating.  The trees are smoldering in places and may soon catch on fire.

Khraz is standing among the destroyed trolls.  He has just crushed the last one.  His sword is in hands and he looks a mess.  You can all feel the anger radiating from him.  His wounds are grievous, and none of you are sure how he is not dead.  With the exception of scratch, you all see a golden glow emanating from his chest, which is partially exposed).

Tox is standing at the ready with spear leveled at Khraz.

Scratch is standing not far away trying to figure things out.

None of you can see Drax, whever he is.

Tarkin is watching everything and is farther back from Khraz.

Razk is on the ground, either unconscious or playing dead.

Grazik is on the ground where he collapsed after doing something to Khraz.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2014, 10:22:50 PM »
I should note one minor change.  Grazik did not go over to Khraz body after he was torn apart.  Rather he reached out for Khraz before his body hit the ground from 20 feet away and then he collapsed and Khraz stood.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2014, 12:21:30 AM »