Author Topic: Epilogue/Prologue  (Read 28016 times)

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Epilogue/Prologue
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2016, 11:15:58 AM »
Does Parker have the ability to dispel magic and at what caster level? 
Yes, as a 12th level caster.
Keep in mind you have been here for several hours and most of your persistent spells have expired.
Yes, except for the one I cast in the PM i sent you.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2016, 09:37:00 PM »
Everyone hears through the mental bond (possibly harried, as though he is being chased by a giant badger) I am going to search for a Library and the High Clerics rooms and office for any info on the Black Circle prison thing and look for any stragglers while I do.  Thaddeus and anyone else is welcome to join me if Ari is done with them.
Parker, get the f**k out of this building. Leave the investigating to the authorities. Interfere and I will have you arrested for obstruction of justice.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2016, 09:42:52 PM »
Escalon replies: "None of those bladelords can aid you, for a variety of reasons. I will find a follower of Falan if it is of use to you. I have contacted Clement."
Fine.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2016, 09:13:15 AM »
Parker, get the f**k out of this building. Leave the investigating to the authorities. Interfere and I will have you arrested for obstruction of justice.
~Interfe..... You're kidding right?~ Everyone in the mental link hears a resigned sigh from Parker.  ~Fine. Asinjin, remove me from the mental link if you can.  I'm done here. Exit Parker, stage left....~ 

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2016, 10:01:55 AM »

(Ari's alignment continues to shift towards Lawful Good)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2016, 09:34:13 PM »
We will pick up (and hopefully finish here tomorrow)

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2016, 10:48:27 PM »
~Interfe..... You're kidding right?~ Everyone in the mental link hears a resigned sigh from Parker.  ~Fine. Asinjin, remove me from the mental link if you can.  I'm done here. Exit Parker, stage left....~ 

I am not giving anyone a chance to compromise the investigation. If these charges get dropped due to a technicality I will snap. I don't want justice...I want punishment. These a-holes to pay for their betrayal, and since I not allowed to stab them all in the face in a blind rage, I'm stuck working with the tools I have available.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2016, 09:32:02 AM »
I am not giving anyone a chance to compromise the investigation. If these charges get dropped due to a technicality I will snap. I don't want justice...I want punishment. These a-holes to pay for their betrayal, and since I not allowed to stab them all in the face in a blind rage, I'm stuck working with the tools I have available.

(Maybe more Lawful Neutral)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2016, 10:25:46 AM »

Asinjin smiles on the inside.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2016, 04:39:20 PM »
(Maybe more Lawful Neutral)

Sh'Aar nods happily at Ari's efficiency.