Author Topic: No One Ever Expects the Fumanchunibrow  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
Re: No One Ever Expects the Fumanchunibrow
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2022, 02:29:50 PM »
We want to sell that to big people.  The gnomes are short.  Do you think they will even want it.
Normally I'd agree with you, but I'd rather we not carry that thing around with us for too long.  If nothing else, the Gnomes can strip it for parts or study the magic contained within it.  Either way, I don't want that giant target on our backs. 

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2022, 07:31:18 PM »
I hear you have a big guy you stole something from.. why don't you offer it to him as a forgiveness.  Tommemao is big on forgiveness.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2022, 03:39:08 PM »
I hear you have a big guy you stole something from.. why don't you offer it to him as a forgiveness.  Tommemao is big on forgiveness.

I like that Tommemao forgives his friends and always picks the more exciting path.  I like to forgive my friends and travel the more exciting path.  I also dislike my enemies.  Doing bad things is bad so I will brutally kill my enemies.  Then eat their yummy entrails.  Figment enjoys forgiving, excitement and brutally killing very much.  What else does Tommemao like?

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2022, 04:00:29 PM »
Figment enjoys  brutally killing very much.
Paraphrasing, but nonetheless, we need to have a talk...

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2022, 04:40:48 PM »
Breach approves.