Author Topic: up, up, down, down, ship, ship, ship  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: up, up, down, down, ship, ship, ship
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2022, 01:01:24 PM »
I've rested after that large battle but I don't feel any different either.

Weird, I haven't felt different in like months....
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2022, 01:18:15 PM »
Lachlan can be seen walking around the ship lifting heavy things, only occasionally because someone asks him to. As he does, you can see him sometimes shale his head in an odd way.  If asked, he says he always thinks better while working out, and there was something that the Celestial/Proxy/Avatar Lady said in passing about the Oni that he thinks might have been important and he is trying to knock it loose in his head.

And because it probably happens often, when someone asks if Lachlan wants them to hit him in the head to see if it helps knock the memory loose, he will agree, but only if they let him hit them in the head too...

My Sir Arrowmor.. My lady grants me a spell that might help you remember something that you think is important.  If that's really what you are doing..

https://discord.com/channels/375999600890216448/1027641232186429590

« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 02:25:06 PM by Zunder »

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2022, 08:57:34 PM »
Is TurntSeeDoh the same as the other place - grey and crappy.  What are we looking it?  Dylan starts to think it's his eyes.. " you seeing this?"

From the deck of the ship you can only see the shore with the aid of a spyglass. The captain gives orders to sail southwest. The sky remains grey and the water murky, but as the shore comes into clear view you can see green trees and in the distance mountains covered in white snow.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2022, 09:02:26 PM »
And I ask the captian if we can get those 4 lenses identified
Tadren identifies the lenses as metamagic that increase range. He says if they can be retired to Castle Gemblade they would be incredibly valuable. The mouth prosthesis allow non-spellcaters to use wands and staves. They may too be valuable after some trial and error.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2022, 09:27:52 PM »
Tadren identifies the lenses as metamagic that increase range. He says if they can be retired to Castle Gemblade they would be incredibly valuable. The mouth prosthesis allow non-spellcaters to use wands and staves. They may too be valuable after some trial and error.

Could I use one of those to increase the range of my spells?  Do .. i need to wear it like .. over an eye?  Do they have charges?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2022, 09:47:53 PM »

Could I use one of those to increase the range of my spells?  Do .. i need to wear it like .. over an eye?  Do they have charges?

Tadren says: “I don’t think so. My hope is we could attach it to a spell generator.”

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2022, 10:01:00 PM »
Tadren says: “I don’t think so. My hope is we could attach it to a spell generator.”

So. I know Summerlighs are well know families and all.  But I don't own much that's mine. Does the kingdom.. um.. makes us whole.. gold wise for donating of such powerful devices by loyal subjects?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2022, 10:22:00 PM »

So. I know Summerlighs are well know families and all.  But I don't own much that's mine. Does the kingdom.. um.. makes us whole.. gold wise for donating of such powerful devices by loyal subjects?

You’re sure that they would.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2022, 05:44:26 PM »
Did I miss xp?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2022, 05:53:38 PM »
Sorry, for some reason I didn’t get notifications of any of your replies to my XP messages.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2022, 08:45:53 AM »

Well, we found a lot, but only took 4 lenses, a cape, a jaw wand, and metal jaws back as the things we could carry.  We otherwise find rings ( belts for us ) 2 sets of armos, a beholder stool, crystals, and a large monicle.
Does this include the mindflayer loot? I believe there was an amulet, ring and a variety of crystals.

Uther can help identify stuff if the ship can provide the material component for the spell.