Author Topic: Define the Terms of Banishment  (Read 6231 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Define the Terms of Banishment
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2022, 02:37:16 PM »
To clarify, we are not expecting any overnight stays in the wilderness? Should we grab some gear just in case?

They do not expect overnights stays, although you will be out at night.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2022, 10:55:58 AM »
The lodge is a well kept, study, thick wooden building.  It is not fancy, but does have a large number of carvings the represent things that have been hunted.  There are columns outside which hold up the overhang of a large front porch.  The name that you hear for it is the hunters' lodge, but that is not its official title which appears to be The Fraternal Order of the Noble Hunt.

In the short time you visit so far, you only meet the two members.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2022, 10:58:37 AM »
The lodge is a well kept, study, thick wooden building.  It is not fancy, but does have a large number of carvings the represent things that have been hunted.  There are columns outside which hold up the overhang of a large front porch.  The name that you hear for it is the hunters' lodge, but that is not its official title which appears to be The Fraternal Order of the Noble Hunt.

In the short time you visit so far, you only meet the two members.
So, when do we get started with the hunt?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2022, 11:37:21 AM »
So, when do we get started with the hunt?

The next suitable night is the answer you are given.  Show up each day at 6pm and you will be told if there is work that night.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2022, 01:02:24 PM »
The next suitable night is the answer you are given.  Show up each day at 6pm and you will be told if there is work that night.
Alright, I continue to just hang about during the daytime and I'll keep sleeping every night on the rooftops.  I show up at 6 every night as requested and, in case it wasn't obvious, I only rent a silvered weapon on the nights we hunt. 

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2022, 10:58:56 PM »
Breach will make his way over to Tyrogatore’s temple at some point to pay his respects and for morning exercises.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2022, 09:33:57 AM »
Breach will make his way over to Tyrogatore’s temple at some point to pay his respects and for morning exercises.

The high cleric here is also a Vass, although much younger.  His name is Fessliss and he is brash and challenges you to grapple immediately.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2022, 01:41:35 PM »
The high cleric here is also a Vass, although much younger.  His name is Fessliss and he is brash and challenges you to grapple immediately.
“I am Breach, the Sundering Fist, cleric of Dedestroyt’s Temple of Ruin. I have studied under your High Cleric, Grand Father Haas Tuskenhammer, in Jaswap. Your challenge is accepted.” I charge.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2022, 02:01:42 PM »
“I am Breach, the Sundering Fist, cleric of Dedestroyt’s Temple of Ruin. I have studied under your High Cleric, Grand Father Haas Tuskenhammer, in Jaswap. Your challenge is accepted.” I charge.

Fessiss squeals in joy and there is an hour long struggle of tooth, claw, fur, and tail.  By the end everyone at the temple has gathered and there is rejoicing and gambling aplenty.

Your size and strength are difficult for him to overcome, but his experience and skill prevail more times than not.  Afterwards, there is an hour of revelry.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2022, 03:46:31 PM »
Elliot will wander the town a bit looking for a moderately well off inn, not too expensive and not a place that rents rooms 'by the hour'.  Just an average everyday inn.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2022, 01:36:26 PM »
Elliot will wander the town a bit looking for a moderately well off inn, not too expensive and not a place that rents rooms 'by the hour'.  Just an average everyday inn.

That is not difficult, you just have to decide if you want to be on the north or south side of the river and how close to the sea you want to be.  The city is long east to west and the wealthier sections are intermixed.  Also note, that as with all Yellowians cities, this is of modest size, and more typical of the world.  Nothing like Tas-tio-Horari or many of the Kathow cities, it has not even 50,000 residents.

It is spread out, however, as there are places where building is unsuitable.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2022, 03:11:04 PM »
That is not difficult, you just have to decide if you want to be on the north or south side of the river and how close to the sea you want to be.  The city is long east to west and the wealthier sections are intermixed.  Also note, that as with all Yellowians cities, this is of modest size, and more typical of the world.  Nothing like Tas-tio-Horari or many of the Kathow cities, it has not even 50,000 residents.

It is spread out, however, as there are places where building is unsuitable.

The North side about mid way between the docks and the temple district.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2022, 07:42:23 PM »
Fessiss squeals in joy and there is an hour long struggle of tooth, claw, fur, and tail.  By the end everyone at the temple has gathered and there is rejoicing and gambling aplenty.

Your size and strength are difficult for him to overcome, but his experience and skill prevail more times than not.  Afterwards, there is an hour of revelry.
Breach will visit daily, as long as He is able, for his morning workout. Breach pressures the others in to joining him, particularly Jade and Kess.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2022, 09:00:33 PM »
How does the lycanthropy curse (disease?) work? Is there a cure do we cure in the event one of us is bitten?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2022, 10:01:15 PM »
How does the lycanthropy curse (disease?) work? Is there a cure do we cure in the event one of us is bitten?

Jeff explains, "It is different depending on how your get it and what creatures infects you.  I will do my best to find out if you are diseased or cursed if one of you gets cut or bitten."