Author Topic: All That and A Bag of Nuts  (Read 9799 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: All That and A Bag of Nuts
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2021, 12:06:08 PM »
Breach spends time demolishing the structures erected at the temple, the mine, and the creature’s cave (once all have been fully investigated).

While the villagers don't help, they don't stop you either.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2021, 12:08:26 PM »

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2021, 12:12:18 PM »
While the villagers don't help, they don't stop you either.
Pathetic. Breach briefly contemplates persuasion via intimidation (since it clearly worked for the Cultist), but rejects the concept out of respect to Oz and Arkham for bringing him back to consciousness on 3 occasions.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2021, 12:15:21 PM »
Did you say it looked like the creature was excavating?

Digging deeper holes in the way a creature would, but not creating dens, so you think it must be.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2021, 12:45:20 PM »
I ask Arkah, Oz, Cyrus and Iwakasi to persuade the villagers to assist in the demolition task, the premise being that the removal of the things the Cultist built will bring balance and restore Quan Yin to prominence in the area and make this location less appealing for the Blue Beast to return.

Repost so that the character in question know what they are being asked.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2021, 12:46:07 PM »
Also gets scrutinized with detect magic.

No magic that isn't lingering effect.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2021, 12:48:20 PM »
Breach shares the concept of Dedestroyt’s constructive destruction with Kess over the 6 weeks. “Dedestroyt would be pleased with the eagerness you appear to have to meet him.”

Great line.

Note to those of you that are Yinites, you are sure that in your time with her, Kes was coming to Kathow-tio-Horarian to heal and rest from some past trauma.  This was the case for many of those on the Gamelel Cruise that weren't traveling for business or help conceiving.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2021, 12:56:03 PM »
Worth noting that the day of light falls during the time you are at the village.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2021, 01:05:15 PM »
I ask Arkah, Oz, Cyrus and Iwakasi to persuade the villagers to assist in the demolition task, the premise being that the removal of the things the Cultist built will bring balance and restore Quan Yin to prominence in the area and make this location less appealing for the Blue Beast to return.
I will relay the message in as nice a way as possible, but will not force any of the villagers to do anything against their moral code. 

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2021, 01:10:46 PM »
Note to those of you that are Yinites, you are sure that in your time with her, Kes was coming to Kathow-tio-Horarian to heal and rest from some past trauma.  This was the case for many of those on the Gamelel Cruise that weren't traveling for business or help conceiving.
I will hold sermons and motivational seminars for those recovering from trauma.  Any who wish to experience the peace of Quan Yin may be inducted into Oz's flock.  If they embrace the teachings of Quan Yin, they will benefit from the enhancements of my pastoral blessings.  Peace and fertility be with you all.   

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2021, 01:16:08 PM »
I try to help Kess heal with some Yoga.   It has helped my get over my more primal needs and focus better.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2021, 01:28:57 PM »
I will hold sermons and motivational seminars for those recovering from trauma.  Any who wish to experience the peace of Quan Yin may be inducted into Oz's flock.  If they embrace the teachings of Quan Yin, they will benefit from the enhancements of my pastoral blessings.  Peace and fertility be with you all.

The cleric of Quan Yin of the village, Tomi'gee, is interested in your views and when not working of the re-construction of his shrine, he collaborates with you.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2021, 01:31:05 PM »
The cleric of Quan Yin of the village, Tomi'gee, is interested in your views and when not working of the re-construction of his shrine, he collaborates with you.
I'm happy to discuss philosophy with him and assist in the reconstruction of the shrine. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2021, 01:48:26 PM »
I'm happy to discuss philosophy with him and assist in the reconstruction of the shrine.

He also mentions that they will have to send for a Mother to sanctify the shrine again.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2021, 02:44:47 PM »

Taye talk to her about his past trauma as well and hopefully she opens up to him.