Author Topic: Can't Decide Between the Big Boat and the Small Boat  (Read 2365 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Can't Decide Between the Big Boat and the Small Boat
« on: May 12, 2021, 11:54:57 PM »
There will be additional personal experience sent in message, but for now, 425 xp each.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Can't Decide Between the Big Boat and the Small Boat
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 11:59:31 PM »
I now fully expect you guys to make it back to and off of the Gamelel Cruise again.  You have the DM spinning in a circle.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 09:23:14 AM »
While we are in the boat together waiting. Taye opens up a bit especially to Ozmodius and Akra.  He tell you terrible stories of being captured and held prisoner by wizard's of Iott for many many years during this time they did horrible magic experiments on him.  He thanks Iwakasi, Ozmodius and Akra profusely for friending him and allowing him to be set free from the pirates as part of the treaty.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 09:53:42 AM »
In addition to the 6 PCs, the lifeboat has Kes, Warren, Ohen and the two Horarians.  They are not old or very young and appear by their words and look to be Shelleshe, not Yinite.  They introduce themselves as Yuri and Kamato.

There are enough supplies for 20 days you guess, but it is harder to say without Sorel here as he was trained and had experience in this.

The boat has some damage from when the other knocked it into the water, but nothing that prevents it from safely floating.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 10:06:54 AM »
In addition to the 6 PCs, the lifeboat has Kes, Warren, Ohen and the two Horarians.  They are not old or very young and appear by their words and look to be Shelleshe, not Yinite.  They introduce themselves as Yuri and Kamato.

There are enough supplies for 20 days you guess, but it is harder to say without Sorel here as he was trained and had experience in this.

The boat has some damage from when the other knocked it into the water, but nothing that prevents it from safely floating.

I ask anyone on the boat if they have any knowledge of islands around hear and which directions to go. I suggest we at least had back towards where we were and see if that ship we saw is still close by.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 10:41:54 AM »
I ask anyone on the boat if they have any knowledge of islands around hear and which directions to go. I suggest we at least had back towards where we were and see if that ship we saw is still close by.

Kes, Warren, and Ohen dont as previously noted.  Ohen can navigate when he can see the night sky.

Yuri and Kamato don't know any specific islands, only that there are lots around.  More once you get past Red Island.  They do comment that the farther north you go, the less likely to find Shelleshe.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 10:44:23 AM »
Can Ohen find places where we would likely run into other ships.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 10:59:03 AM »
Can Ohen find places where we would likely run into other ships.

The way you ask that perplexes him a but, "You mean a shipping lane?  I guess back where we came from."

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 10:59:53 AM »
YeS can you get us to a shipping lane.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2021, 11:18:15 AM »
YeS can you get us to a shipping lane.

"Its south, where we came from."

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2021, 02:20:46 PM »
well, maybe I shouldn't have left Borkondorf.  The only random thing that might kill you there is Haarl, but boobies make that all better...

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2021, 06:56:45 PM »
well, maybe I shouldn't have left Borkondorf.  The only random thing that might kill you there is Haarl, but boobies make that all better...

Breach twitches when you mention Haarl. “What do you know of the Warlord of Borkondorf?”

Offline Terrorshard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2021, 08:55:09 PM »
Horatio sits quietly reading from a journal unless someone addresses him.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2021, 09:14:36 PM »
Breach twitches when you mention Haarl. “What do you know of the Warlord of Borkondorf?”

He is the Male to my 12 cubs.  12 of his 1000s of offspring, and great offspring, and great great offspring.  I believe he liked my red color, figuring the spawn would come out like Borkon the Rusted.  Quan Yin promised him generations of offspring for a temple.  I believe the Great Godmother is well ahead of schedule.  That male is tireless.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2021, 09:22:07 AM »
"As interesting as this 'bugbear-family-history' is, we need to start rowing.  Cyrus is still on the Gamelel Cruise.  If he can get away he will likely head to the nearest island from where we were.  Hells, he might even be able to disable the Gamelel enough that we might catch up to it, although that may be an overestimation of his abilities on my part.  Anyway, we need to start moving.  Ohen, can you tell us which direction is south? or do you need to wait until nightfall?  Everyone else, we should take turns rowing in shifts.  That way we should be able to keep moving as much as possible."