Author Topic: There's a Item I'd Hope We See Nevermore  (Read 3026 times)

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: There's a Item I'd Hope We See Nevermore
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2021, 08:59:16 AM »
Any notable technology onboard?  Seeing the Raven has inspired Gnelson to fix/upgrade something. 

Captain!.. your canons need to be re-bored.. They are off tolerance.. this ship would never make it in Gnoble shipping!
Captain!..  your rudder is on the small side, and the stearing gears are slow.. I bet she handles like a hebablom.
Captain?!..  your hull is covered in barnacles.. that can really effect speed and maneuverability,  I'll start scraping them, do you have a Gno-man platform so I can do it while we are underway?     

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: There's a Item I'd Hope We See Nevermore
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2021, 10:31:06 AM »
Any notable technology onboard?  Seeing the Raven has inspired Gnelson to fix/upgrade something. 

Captain!.. your canons need to be re-bored.. They are off tolerance.. this ship would never make it in Gnoble shipping!
Captain!..  your rudder is on the small side, and the stearing gears are slow.. I bet she handles like a hebablom.
Captain?!..  your hull is covered in barnacles.. that can really effect speed and maneuverability,  I'll start scraping them, do you have a Gno-man platform so I can do it while we are underway?     

The crew has the least knowledge of cannon, seeing as how it was not a ship of war.  The Captain allows you to look at them first.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.