Author Topic: Went out for one Artifact came back with another. Happens to Parker all the time  (Read 10798 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Are we still in communication with Parker via Interplanar Telepathic Bond?  If so, I think to him "where or when have you wandered off to?"

That telepathic bond has not worn off.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
I am giving people a chance to act.
If I can stop Parker from leaving with the sword I do. That weapon goes no where but the Guardian Temple until we figure out what to do with it.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
If I can stop Parker from leaving with the sword I do. That weapon goes no where but the Guardian Temple until we figure out what to do with it.

Parker please make a DC 30 will save with out the bonuses from any spells cast by Kerkley or Benlin.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
1d20+26 (15 base + 4Wis + 1epic + 4spell effect)
10+26=36

Spell effects not counted:
Good hope
Elation
Righteous wrath of the faithful

Spells Parker cast on himself during the battle:
Greater heroism

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
1d20+26 (15 base + 4Wis + 1epic + 4spell effect)
10+26=36

Spell effects not counted:
Good hope
Elation
Righteous wrath of the faithful

Spells Parker cast on himself during the battle:
Greater heroism

Ok. Ari will have to physically stop Parker if he wants to.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
So the question Ari needs to answer in 0.5 sec: Is the Hunter of Paladins exerting control over Parker (as it has a history of doing) to save itself or is this just another instance of Parker being Parker?

Can’t take the chance of this thing getting loose again (or of Parker becoming the next paladin hunter).

If Parker doesn’t drop the sword voluntarily, we will make him. I’ll apologize later.

“Astrek, fetch!” 3 disarm attempts to knock the sword to the ground from the raging celestial badger, which are opposed attack rolls. Without any buffs, +29/+29/+24. Parker gets an AoO. 

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 11:56:23 AM by Hero »

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
So the question Ari needs to answer in 0.5 sec: Is the Hunter of Paladins exerting control over Parker (as it has a history of doing) to save itself or is this just another instance of Parker being Parker?

Parker has been within Kerkly's Magic Circle against evil, which prevent mental control.  So he shouldn't be controlled.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Can’t take the chance of this thing getting loose again (or of Parker becoming the next paladin hunter).

That may have some SNAP implications.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Benlin takes out the Trumpet and readies a heaven's trumpet.  It would get all of the elves if I get in position.

We are all invisible, the sphere is still activate even through it was suppressed inside, so they shouldn't be able to see us.

The Lantern Archons (who would have teleported outside as soon as building began to collapse) begin to cascade aid all of us.

Kerkly gets the Aspect of Bahamut spell readied.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Benlin takes out the Trumpet and readies a heaven's trumpet.  It would get all of the elves if I get in position.

We are all invisible, the sphere is still activate even through it was suppressed inside, so they shouldn't be able to see us.

The Lantern Archons (who would have teleported outside as soon as building began to collapse) begin to cascade aid all of us.

The elves are not all packed together. They are in disciplined formations about 300 yards away from you.

You can safely assume at least some of them can see you.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile

If Parker doesn’t drop the sword voluntarily, we will make him. I’ll apologize later.

“Astrek, fetch!” 3 disarm attempts to knock the sword to the ground from the raging celestial badger, which are opposed attack rolls. Without any buffs, +29/+29/+24. Parker gets an AoO.

Unfortunately, Parker is still under the effect of his Greater Blink spell, so, unless Astrik can attack into the ethereal plane, he misses

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
The elves are not all packed together. They are in disciplined formations about 300 yards away from you.

You can safely assume at least some of them can see you.

I can get a 240 foot radius, about how many do I think that would be (%) if I flew above the center?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Benlin casts protection from Arrows.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
I can get a 240 foot radius, about how many do I think that would be (%) if I flew above the center?

About 300

Offline whitesword

• View Profile

Argest says: “We can’t fight the entire eleven army. And even if we can we’d just be asking for Marius to wait until we’re exhausted and come finish us off.”