Author Topic: At the Edge of Borkondof  (Read 3540 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: At the Edge of Borkondof
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2020, 08:06:40 PM »
Before settling down for the night, Natsu goes over to Motrin and says “watch this. I think you’ll appreciate it.” He then pulls out a small, intricately engraved crystal bell from a velvet box. It does not appear to have a clapper. He mutters a few arcane words and make some grand (and you suspect, unnecessary) gestures. There is a soft, high pitched “ding!” as a wave of magical energy gently ripples outward from the bell through the clearing. “This will help warn us of intruders in the clearing while we camp here. It will last until this time tomorrow.” Greater magic alarm, CL6.

Modan
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2020, 08:07:37 PM »
Before settling down for the night, Natsu goes over to Motrin and says “watch this. I think you’ll appreciate it.” He then pulls out a small, intricately engraved crystal bell from a velvet box. It does not appear to have a clapper. He mutters a few arcane words and make some grand (and you suspect, unnecessary) gestures. There is a soft, high pitched “ding!” as a wave of magical energy gently ripples outward from the bell through the clearing. “This will help warn us of intruders in the clearing while we camp here. It will last until this time tomorrow.” Greater magic alarm, CL6.

He does appreciate it and smiles.  "Nice work Nats!"

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2020, 07:37:25 AM »
We'll need watches and shifts.  I can see at night, so I can take one of the night ones.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2020, 07:50:17 AM »
We'll need watches and shifts.  I can see at night, so I can take one of the night ones.
Forza has low light vision and both Kobalds have darkvision, but it's probably not a good idea to have Profit on watch by himself.  He's too easily distracted.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2020, 09:10:07 AM »

It takes a bit for you to all agree on things, as this is not something the rogues have ever done. but eventually you come up with 5 two hour shifts.  Splitting the Kobalds and splitting the drow probably best idea.

Modan and Ayva take one of the shifts.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2020, 10:12:12 PM »
It takes a bit for you to all agree on things, as this is not something the rogues have ever done. but eventually you come up with 5 two hour shifts.  Splitting the Kobalds and splitting the drow probably best idea.

Modan and Ayva take one of the shifts.
Natsu will take the shift with Profit. It will need to be an early one; Natsu needs 8 hrs continuous rest to recharge spells (only 2 hrs of actual sleep though).

During the evenings, Natsu will deploy Vault to assist with guard duties for all shifts. Vault will be heavily cloaked to obscure his fanciness. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2020, 10:10:33 AM »
A reminder to consider shifts for sleeping.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2020, 08:46:57 AM »
Istvan doesn't have too many spells to worry about, and can see it night, so I can take one in the middle.
Ghantsuk needs normal cleric 8 hours continual.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2020, 11:30:51 AM »
1 - Natsu / Profit
2 - Remy / Vincent
3 - Istvan / Forza
4 - Modan / Ayva
5 - Ghantsuk / Gnickle / Schurke

Also keep in mind that its the 2nd months so is dark for all of the hours you are sleeping.