Author Topic: A Plan That Worked  (Read 13103 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
A Plan That Worked
« on: November 19, 2019, 12:54:34 AM »
Experience:

Everyone got to put there cool talents on display, killed many giants, no slaves, and captured the leader...all without any casualties...well played

Ajax - for playing the older orc well and getting in good movie quotes - 3900xp

Haas - for a barrage of brutal spells - 4400xp

Valizar, Grant, and Vor'Suk - for each delivering a series of unmatchable brutal attacks - 5200xp

Marco - for a was but not really killing blow and messing up the elves plans - 5500xp
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: A Plan That Worked
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 12:55:49 AM »
As the dust clears around you, the battle with the scorpions continues and chaos rages on the flank.

Giants around you are begging to make the battle stop as they have surrendered.

Hafar is unconscious.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 01:16:03 AM »
With 24 days until our next session, we should be able to close this out on the boards.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 01:28:50 AM »
While in the Zone of Truth.  Marco says I will tell you more as long as the valiant and honorable warriors, clerics and paladin give me their word that what I say does not leave this group here at this battle. (once everyone responds to this post then I will type out what Marco says).

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 01:29:44 AM »
You find that Alberssi is collecting the slaves and leading them out of the encampment.  He has clearly been doing this for a bit of time and it looks like most of the slaves are at a safe distance.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2019, 01:31:33 AM »
While in the Zone of Truth.  Marco says I will tell you more as long as the valiant and honorable warriors, clerics and paladin give me their word that what I say does not leave this group here at this battle. (once everyone responds to this post then I will type out what Marco says).

Lukevar says, "So long as the not telling would not force me to break a prior vow I give my word."

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2019, 08:41:41 AM »
If it does not put us at odds, either physical or philosophical, you have my word.  But as in all things, I will defer to Father Haas.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2019, 08:55:11 AM »
Valizar gives his word, but if Father Haas decides what Marco has to say requires a beating, a can of whoop-ass will be opened.   

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2019, 09:42:16 AM »
You have my word unless you reveal yourself as the King Taker. Then an oath to a liar is no oath at all.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2019, 10:13:44 AM »
Ajax will find a large boulder or off necessary a pile of giant bodies to get a view of the battlefield.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2019, 01:55:40 PM »
Rompei finally lands after flying in.. " What.. did i miss?"  looking over the pile of bodies.  Noticing a all too familiar lance-hole in a few.  And an odd series of Gladius marks in one..

Vor'Ruk agrees not to attack,  mostly distracted with talking with the Sword Saint about taking him as a trainee.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2019, 03:36:49 PM »
Vor'Ruk agrees not to attack,  mostly distracted with talking with the Sword Saint about taking him as a trainee.

Wait, you taking on Lukevar as your trainee?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2019, 03:37:21 PM »

That leaves only Haas to agree.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2019, 03:45:25 PM »
Ajax will find a large boulder or off necessary a pile of giant bodies to get a view of the battlefield.

After a few more rounds, the giants fend off the attacks of the scorpions, although more than 20 giants are on the ground (hard to say whether dead or not).

The camp is quiet, as the slaves have been lead away and most of the giants have left.  Some have fled and some have surrendered.  Some from the camp have joined the fight against the scorpions and some are trying to stop the chaos in the practice field.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2019, 03:49:36 PM »
After a few more rounds, the giants fend off the attacks of the scorpions, although more than 20 giants are on the ground (hard to say whether dead or not).

The camp is quiet, as the slaves have been lead away and most of the giants have left.  Some have fled and some have surrendered.  Some from the camp have joined the fight against the scorpions and some are trying to stop the chaos in the practice field.
Have any giants died in the practice field?