Author Topic: Lament, Envy, and Thorns Win the Fight  (Read 5680 times)

Offline Hero

• View Profile
Re: Lament, Envy, and Thorns Win the Fight
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2019, 10:24:54 PM »
Ilya will scan the unconscious grew with detect magic and remove anything I find.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2019, 10:28:38 PM »
No level here, looks like my next class will be post snap...
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2019, 10:41:46 PM »
Also, we shouldn’t stay here for interrogations. The Grey Vests will be here soon. Let’s grab one of the Arsenists and go. Can we make Skorponox more portable?

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2019, 06:30:18 AM »
Also, we shouldn’t stay here for interrogations. The Grey Vests will be here soon. Let’s grab one of the Arsenists and go. Can we make Skorponox more portable?
Did Clawful remove Skorponox's tail?  I have a memory of that happening, or maybe it was just that he severed a fuel line or something like that.  Can anyone confirm?

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2019, 10:21:25 AM »
Should we use the hotel that we've been using for interrogations?  If not there, maybe we can use the brothel.  I believe the madam owes us one for not killing her that day. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2019, 10:45:01 AM »
Should we use the hotel that we've been using for interrogations?  If not there, maybe we can use the brothel.  I believe the madam owes us one for not killing her that day.

Whatever place is closest and easiest to conceal our movement.  These Gree are not easy to disguise.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2019, 02:39:54 PM »
Dissa chimes in "Well, it's a good thing they brought a handy dandy carriage then isn't it.  Let's throw them in there and use it to get where we need to go."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2019, 02:42:31 PM »
Dissa chimes in "Well, it's a good thing they brought a handy dandy carriage then isn't it.  Let's throw them in there and use it to get where we need to go."

Is the carriage big enough for all of them?

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2019, 02:56:29 PM »
On a side note, Dissa may want to have the Mephit stop pulling the yo-yo string.  We don't want to summon anyone else to our location before we get these guys carted off.   

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2019, 08:19:54 AM »
On a side note, Dissa may want to have the Mephit stop pulling the yo-yo string.  We don't want to summon anyone else to our location before we get these guys carted off.
The summons wouldn't have lasted much past when Scorpinox and his gang arrived.  If it is still there, I will tell it to stop playing with the yo-yo

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2019, 08:30:04 AM »
The summons wouldn't have lasted much past when Scorpinox and his gang arrived.  If it is still there, I will tell it to stop playing with the yo-yo
That's good.  Every time you summon something, I just figure it'll be around for 24 hours. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2019, 09:33:45 AM »
Last session of the season this Thursday, anything we can get done on the boards to make sure we have time this week?

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2019, 10:19:33 AM »
Last session of the season this Thursday, anything we can get done on the boards to make sure we have time this week?
I think we could bring our unconscious friends to the hotel or brothel (doesn't really matter) and ask them a few questions, but really, what's the point?  We already know they're middlemen for the Cult of GoLK.  I say we drop them off, put the fear of God into them, then go rest for the night.  After we recover our spells, we follow the path of Valerie and go pick a fight with the circus. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2019, 02:48:48 PM »
I think we could bring our unconscious friends to the hotel or brothel (doesn't really matter) and ask them a few questions, but really, what's the point?  We already know they're middlemen for the Cult of GoLK.  I say we drop them off, put the fear of God into them, then go rest for the night.  After we recover our spells, we follow the path of Valerie and go pick a fight with the circus.

Could Scorp lead us to the GoLK agents?  They are our goal, so if he can we don't need to bother the circus.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2019, 03:03:06 PM »
Could Scorp lead us to the GoLK agents?  They are our goal, so if he can we don't need to bother the circus.
We can try, but we'll need to come up with some compelling questions.  Now is the time to ask while they're weak and susceptible to our charms.