Author Topic: Pay No Attention to the Box  (Read 4135 times)

Offline Hero

• View Profile
Re: Pay No Attention to the Box
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2019, 09:27:11 PM »
That's great, but what's the plan after two of us get into their camp incognito?  Obviously, one of us has to hold the real driver and keep the professor from harm, but what then?  Should we hide and wait for a signal to spring into action?
That’s as far as I got. Really more of a concept than a plan.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2019, 10:24:53 PM »
That’s as far as I got. Really more of a concept than a plan.

I will wait from above and drop down.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2019, 08:42:23 AM »
Dissa, do you have any magic that will disrupt or turn off their technology?  It doesn't have to be long lasting; just enough to distract them so we can sneak up on them.  If not that, then anything that'll clear out that fog around the wagon would be helpful.

No. But I can stop the wagon form going anywhere for a while.  If it is a distraction you want, I can literally set a lion loose in their midst.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2019, 09:22:23 AM »
No. But I can stop the wagon form going anywhere for a while.  If it is a distraction you want, I can literally set a lion loose in their midst.
That will definitely come in handy.  So, if we have Ilya disguise the two of you in the rickshaw, you can approach and set the lion loose to draw everyone out.  I can fly high with Razilav and drop a Pebble Wind down to clear out the fog.  Make sure you and Ilya stay in the rickshaw so you don't get hit with the debris from my spell.  After that, I can cast something that will cause them confusion and make them sick.  You'll need to cover your ears after the Pebble Wind hits so you don't get caught in the other spell I plan to cast.  I'll try to angle it away from the rickshaw.  In the meantime, Valerie can watch the driver and the professor.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2019, 01:09:01 PM »
What type of neighborhood is this?  What can we expect from the locals when shots are fired?

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2019, 11:39:05 PM »
What type of neighborhood is this?  What can we expect from the locals when shots are fired?

This is district #3.. which means high-middle class, you can expect occasional patrols of standard grey vests.  There are about 4 "homes' to a block, they are well constructed.   Locals probably won't want to get involved, but will alert police.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2019, 07:59:06 AM »
This is district #3.. which means high-middle class, you can expect occasional patrols of standard grey vests.  There are about 4 "homes' to a block, they are well constructed.   Locals probably won't want to get involved, but will alert police.

Is being a cy-gree illegal?  Are these Gree we are about to face illegal because of that?

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2019, 07:47:59 PM »
That will definitely come in handy.  So, if we have Ilya disguise the two of you in the rickshaw, you can approach and set the lion loose to draw everyone out.  I can fly high with Razilav and drop a Pebble Wind down to clear out the fog.  Make sure you and Ilya stay in the rickshaw so you don't get hit with the debris from my spell.  After that, I can cast something that will cause them confusion and make them sick.  You'll need to cover your ears after the Pebble Wind hits so you don't get caught in the other spell I plan to cast.  I'll try to angle it away from the rickshaw.  In the meantime, Valerie can watch the driver and the professor.
Solid plan. Maybe we should have Valerie play the unconscious elder grew rather than putting Lady Dissa in harms way.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2019, 08:15:16 PM »
Solid plan. Maybe we should have Valerie play the unconscious elder grew rather than putting Lady Dissa in harms way.
That's probably a good idea, plus it'll give Dissa a chance to summon things uninterrupted.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2019, 09:52:10 AM »
Can we get a recap of what the three looked like that we are assaulting?