Author Topic: A Gathering of Divine Warriors  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
A Gathering of Divine Warriors
« on: April 29, 2018, 08:18:44 PM »
Emails have been sent out, read them and reply, one the individual responses are done, we will post here.  Windblade, Hero, Malchia, Whitesword, and Zunder
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
Re: A Gathering of Divine Warriors
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 10:06:37 PM »
Emails have been sent out, read them and reply, one the individual responses are done, we will post here.  Windblade, Hero, Malchia, Whitesword, and Zunder
Is that a typo?

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 11:17:00 PM »
I have a guess for who everyone is playing except for Zunder.  I think whitesword is playing Ajax, Malchia is playing Rubius and hero is playing Ari.  Does Zunder have an epic character in Whitesword’s campaign because I don't think it will be Luigi?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 06:59:42 PM by Windblade »

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 11:26:37 PM »
Unless the wizards come back in the next few sessions and Clement cannot come with us so he decides to get Luigi as our wizards but that seems unlikely to me.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 12:04:47 PM »
Unless the wizards come back in the next few sessions and Clement cannot come with us so he decides to get Luigi as our wizards but that seems unlikely to me.

I have a prediction when Luigi will re-appear.  This isn't what my money would be on.

I do have a high level warrior in Whitesword campeign, She has 3 of the infinity stones, and is seeking Russel for the time stone.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 06:26:39 PM »
All of the characters have been contacted by Clement and agreed to meet him at the University in Mydir.  I am now inclined to wait for the unveiling until then because I think the suspense and entertainment value of the characters interacting for the first time will be good.

Everyone make sure your characters are appropriately aged and leveled.  We are 3.5 weeks away.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.