Author Topic: Third Stop: Aquaehar  (Read 13223 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Third Stop: Aquaehar
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2019, 08:09:04 PM »
Anything happening at the ship?

Not that we will get in to yet.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2019, 09:45:43 PM »
He looks to Rin and Chase.

" I haven't drawn a weapon, I do not need to put anything at my feet"

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2019, 09:49:11 PM »
" I haven't drawn a weapon, I do not need to put anything at my feet"

"If you have any weapons on you, put them on the ground."

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2019, 01:46:23 PM »
"If you have any weapons on you, put them on the ground."

I pull out my wakazaki, and my bow and place them on the ground " we.. will have a problem if you try to confiscate my bow from me "

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2019, 01:51:23 PM »
He motions to the constable that accompanied you to collect all of the weapons.  He puts on gloves before doing so and piles them in the temple.

"You will be accompanied to your ship, where you may all remain until this is settled.  The dock master will see to your needs.  I will do an inspection of the ship and the holding place for the crown."

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2019, 02:32:11 PM »
What are the actual chargers since I stated that I was here to check for demons and then cleanse the temple of they actually exist.  Not sure how that is against the law.  We also should detail what I said during the time I first spoke to the cleric of the temple.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2019, 03:02:35 PM »
What are the actual chargers since I stated that I was here to check for demons and then cleanse the temple of they actually exist.  Not sure how that is against the law.  We also should detail what I said during the time I first spoke to the cleric of the temple.

"You are charged with subversion against the religion of Lakius."

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2019, 03:28:48 PM »
"You are charged with subversion against the religion of Lakius."
OOC: I'm getting a real uncomfortable vibe here; similar to when Saruman possessed the king of Rohan.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2019, 06:55:14 PM »
Nathan has a very high sense motive.   So I likely realize that the crew is feeling uncomfortable also can I tell if the cleric of Han Sui is who he says he is and is true to what he is saying. 

I also ask the cleric of Han Sui the following "My crew is apprehensive about this situation.  We have been attacked by creatures from the lower planes in other temples.  We are concerned that this whole scene could be an illusion and we want to be sure that we not being tricked by those foul creatures now.  Could you allow us to walk to the coast of this island holding our weapons and then have the port master pick us up?  This way we we know that we are being arrested by Orcish authorities.  You have my word that we will go peaceful and then discuss terms of the surrender aboard our ship.  If you are unsure of what I am saying then please cast spells to confirm this". 

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2019, 07:24:58 PM »
OOC: I'm getting a real uncomfortable vibe here; similar to when Saruman possessed the king of Rohan.
I think it’s just an orcish curmudgeon using the laws of the Empire to defend his “clerics of Lakius should be hermits” dogma against Nathan’s new age “Lakius for the people” movement.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2019, 07:34:26 PM »
This way we we know that we are being arrested by Orcish authorities.
OOC clarification: Who is being charged here? I thought the Inquisitor only called for Nathan’s arrest.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2019, 08:47:29 PM »
Nathan has a very high sense motive.   So I likely realize that the crew is feeling uncomfortable also can I tell if the cleric of Han Sui is who he says he is and is true to what he is saying. 

To the best of your ability, he is who and what he says he is.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2019, 08:49:34 PM »
I also ask the cleric of Han Sui the following "My crew is apprehensive about this situation.  We have been attacked by creatures from the lower planes in other temples.  We are concerned that this whole scene could be an illusion and we want to be sure that we not being tricked by those foul creatures now.  Could you allow us to walk to the coast of this island holding our weapons and then have the port master pick us up?  This way we we know that we are being arrested by Orcish authorities.  You have my word that we will go peaceful and then discuss terms of the surrender aboard our ship.  If you are unsure of what I am saying then please cast spells to confirm this".

"You may not walk with your weapons to the coast.  If you wish to pray for some divinations to cast to put your mind at ease, I will allow it.  However, I will be next to you and if i see you casting something else, that is the end of any deal."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2019, 08:50:04 PM »
OOC clarification: Who is being charged here? I thought the Inquisitor only called for Nathan’s arrest.

Only Nathan.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2019, 09:15:09 PM »
Only Nathan.

if they are going to take my bow out of sight, I summon it ( it has a gem of calling ) and when that creates a problem, I'll teleport back out to sea.