Author Topic: Survival Bonus  (Read 5199 times)

Offline Hero

• View Profile
Re: Survival Bonus
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2018, 10:35:26 PM »
Was Lucian present?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2018, 08:12:44 AM »
Was Lucian present?

Ritvali responds, "No one saw him, during the battle or during our recon.  The Olhydra cube was seen."  Sas did some spirit recon as well and that is true of what he saw as well.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2018, 09:18:57 AM »
He probably was since there was an water monolith present and some needed to be controlling it.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2018, 09:31:32 AM »
He probably was since there was an water monolith present and some needed to be controlling it.

Jean says, "I agree.  If it is a normal summons, it can't last more than two minutes.  We could use that to our advantage.  It also normally takes more time than a standard spell to cast."

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2018, 02:10:45 PM »
Jean says, "I agree.  If it is a normal summons, it can't last more than two minutes.  We could use that to our advantage.  It also normally takes more time than a standard spell to cast."

Our approach is neither stealthy or fast.  They have the advantage of being able to prepare for us.  It's not something easily remedied.  Or.. we could all jump in a bag of holding, and have Ritvali carry us into the spire.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2018, 02:32:38 PM »

Our approach is neither stealthy or fast.  They have the advantage of being able to prepare for us.  It's not something easily remedied.  Or.. we could all jump in a bag of holding, and have Ritvali carry us into the spire.

Amare says, "If you are willing to go without the crown of air, that could work.  You would have to get out another way if you are taking the cube back."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2018, 02:33:58 PM »
Tsuri'Moti, the burly Horarian, who after a time has heard what happened, chimes in, "This is the prefect time Rin to call the great whale and a whale horde.  You can do this, yes?"

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2018, 07:43:11 PM »
I am not going in a bag of holding.  I think there are too many things that can go wrong with that plan.

Now going in with a horde of whales would be great if that truly is an option.

If not we might need to start gathering our own army.  This cause should be a problem for many of the religion for Habololy so hopefully it would be easy to get people to join our cause.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2018, 08:02:48 AM »

Yes, i can ask the Whales of the Sea to come fight for us, but it's not what I would define as a horde.  Gathering an army is risky, as a huge number of goodly creatures usually attract a huge number of evil ones.

We could ask for the help of the Planetar, and ( insert name of snake creature)

I am not going in a bag of holding.  I think there are too many things that can go wrong with that plan.

Now going in with a horde of whales would be great if that truly is an option.

If not we might need to start gathering our own army.  This cause should be a problem for many of the religion for Habololy so hopefully it would be easy to get people to join our cause.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2018, 02:21:04 PM »
Would Rico be able to help?  He's a dragon wurm after all.  Maybe Claude could call in a favor.

What's the name of the giant bird genie that Nathan found earlier in the campaign?  Could we summon him to help?  That may be what Zunder was referring to, but I'm not sure.  Although, if memory serves, it wasn't very effective underwater. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2018, 10:37:08 AM »
Posting xp:

Malchia - 25

Windblade - 30

Hero - 25

Zunder - 10

Valdis - 10