Author Topic: That's Not a Dragon  (Read 9102 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: That's Not a Dragon
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2018, 07:32:38 PM »
If my count is correct, and there are 14 owner or share paid crew, then I believe it's 1,800gc for a month.

So that leaves 98,000gc to be divided among the 14 (13 since you have the special arrangement with Ritvali); which is about 7,500gc each if done evenly.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2018, 07:53:32 PM »
Amare suggests that the scrolls, bottle, two potions, and two scrolls be added to the ship's supply.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2018, 08:07:06 PM »
Does anyone recall if Len the Fey Doctor is getting a share or just crew pay?

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2018, 10:26:09 PM »
The list of crew that gets shares as I recall:

Amare
Camile
Rin
Nathan
Sas
Valdis
Fitolin (Helmsman)
Braden (Kormier Purser)
Tsuri'Moti
Weren't the secondary PCs on this list? I thought at least Taiji and Kasai waived a salary in exchange for a chance to share profit (albeit at a reduced rate vs. the others).

Also remember that Chase did invest in the ship in the form of the lyre of building.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2018, 10:36:21 PM »
Amare suggests that the scrolls, bottle, two potions, and two scrolls be added to the ship's supply.
Also the gas canisters?

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2018, 11:26:59 PM »
Weren't the secondary PCs on this list? I thought at least Taiji and Kasai waived a salary in exchange for a chance to share profit (albeit at a reduced rate vs. the others).

Also remember that Chase did invest in the ship in the form of the lyre of building.

Then we need to clarify a few things.  Did Chase invest 40,000 into the ship and then we purchased the lyre.  In that case we could put him in as an owner or is the Lyre his and he is letting us use it then we would not put him in as an owner.

Although I would like to think of our other PC's as different and deserving a share in some way that are all 3rd level and the same level as the rest of the elite crew so they should probably just get paid out of the 1800 gp unless they go on an away mission of significant danger.

Kasai being the possible exception.  What level is he?

Once we clarify all this information we will have to redo the calculations for distributing the loot.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2018, 08:25:15 AM »
Also the gas canisters?

Amare is hesitant because of the appearance their use gives to the ship, but he does not object to keeping them.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2018, 09:25:24 AM »
Then we need to clarify a few things.  Did Chase invest 40,000 into the ship and then we purchased the lyre.  In that case we could put him in as an owner or is the Lyre his and he is letting us use it then we would not put him in as an owner.

Although I would like to think of our other PC's as different and deserving a share in some way that are all 3rd level and the same level as the rest of the elite crew so they should probably just get paid out of the 1800 gp unless they go on an away mission of significant danger.

Kasai being the possible exception.  What level is he?

Once we clarify all this information we will have to redo the calculations for distributing the loot.
Chase purchased the Lyre for the ship.

Kasai is 4th level.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2018, 11:53:44 AM »
What level are the basic crew on the ship?

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2018, 11:56:27 AM »
Who are the 14 crew that need a share?  I think we listed 9 of them?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2018, 12:42:24 PM »
Who are the 14 crew that need a share?  I think we listed 9 of them?

Amare
Nathan
Rin
Sas
Chase
Valdis
Camile
Len
Purser Braden
Guilbere
Midiyro
Kasai
Tsari'Moti
Isyawi
Helmsman Fitolin

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2018, 12:57:50 PM »
I don’t  know that the purser would get s full share.  What level is he and is he involved in battling.  We need to figure out what to pay wake, Taji and Veronica,  I think we would be metagaming if we paid them more then regular crew.  However, their magic items and other skills might make them more valuable then typical elite crew so it might be easier just to give them a share. 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 01:07:54 PM by Windblade »

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2018, 01:59:14 PM »
I don’t  know that the purser would get s full share.  What level is he and is he involved in battling.  We need to figure out what to pay wake, Taji and Veronica,  I think we would be metagaming if we paid them more then regular crew.  However, their magic items and other skills might make them more valuable then typical elite crew so it might be easier just to give them a share.

Amare would argue against Veronica getting more the crew pay (hers is higher than typical because of her role).

He is not involved in battling.  You get the impression that he will leave if not compensated the way a Kormiere family member is expected to be.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2018, 02:38:45 PM »
What benefits does it give us having him.  Does it increase the value we can get for our loot in anyway then he would be worth the share.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2018, 03:07:28 PM »
What benefits does it give us having him.  Does it increase the value we can get for our loot in anyway then he would be worth the share.

His connections make it easiest and faster to get rid of the loot, and also if there is a hard to find an owner for item, he can make that happen.