Author Topic: Execute Plan A  (Read 7388 times)

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
Re: Execute Plan A
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2018, 09:02:39 PM »
Valdis chimes in, "So wait, that ship is being held there magically?  As in 'can't move or turn'?  What's stopping us from sailing up to it from it's weakest side and turning out cannons on it until it sinks or they surrender?
I believe that class of warship has 240 cannons that are roughly 3x more powerful than ours.  They still function.  After the fight, I'm pretty sure we'd be at the bottom of the ocean.  On the bright side, Tsunami would finally have a shipwreck to look into.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2018, 11:19:03 AM »
I believe that class of warship has 240 cannons that are roughly 3x more powerful than ours.  They still function.  After the fight, I'm pretty sure we'd be at the bottom of the ocean.  On the bright side, Tsunami would finally have a shipwreck to look into.

Also the Iotian force can't bring it down which is why they are holding it.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 11:20:41 AM by Windblade »

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2018, 12:25:03 PM »
I think it is a good idea to go a bit up the coast and then walk the prisoners back to city.  Let’s start to make arrangements with the town on how best to do that.

Online Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2018, 03:53:59 PM »
I think it is a good idea to go a bit up the coast and then walk the prisoners back to city.  Let’s start to make arrangements with the town on how best to do that.

Tompsin says, "A couple ships have done the same thing, so it won't be a problem.  You could hire a guide from the town to set a marker on the coast for you to make it easier and safer."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Online Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2018, 04:16:29 PM »
There are 51 remaining crew from the Servant.  All 11 that were belligerent are still alive.

The first mate, Winsu, is among the belligerent.  The ship sorcerer has been willing to help and remain on the ship, although you may have kept him imprisoned.

Teridsu, the owner of the magical cutlass, was helping to sail the servant.

Atusu, the ship's master was also being helpful.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.