String Mountain Campaign > The Gree Unwanted

Greetings pipe fitters

<< < (2/3) > >>

Asinjin:
As soon as Rusalev can move, I leave quickly with him and whoever else.  I pick up everything I dropped during the fight while he is healed.

Malchia:
I'll cast a Detect Magic while Disa casts her healing spell.  I'll then take everything magical and whatever credits they may have had on them.

Valdis:
Disa will have Pedigree and Filagree run interference if any constables show up (the badger KO'd in the fight was Degreeney)

Zunder:
between the two you have unconscious, you find 540 credits, and the cleric has a magical belt.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Zunder on October 23, 2017, 08:28:16 AM ---between the two you have unconscious, you find 540 credits, and the cleric has a magical belt.

--- End quote ---
I take the belt and the credits.  I also pat them down for any paperwork (contracts, legal docs, wanted posters, special instructions, warehouse locations, drop off points, etc.) and I check them for keys.  If the Cleric has a holy symbol, I take it away.  If Disa's badgers are willing, I ask if one of them could hide the holy symbol somewhere.  Maybe bury it deep under the soil or something like that. 

If there's nothing else, I let everyone know what I found and I make a run for it. 

If we make it back to the law firm/safe house okay, I'll have the belt identified.  If it's useful to me, I claim it.  Otherwise, it's up for grabs.  The credits go into our group fund.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version