Author Topic: Make all Gree Great Again!  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Make all Gree Great Again!
« on: September 22, 2017, 09:33:07 AM »
MAGGA!!

1050 exp.
1200 for Rasilav
I don't have the magic at work, so i'll get to that tonight.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 09:39:14 AM by Zunder »

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Make all Gree Great Again!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 09:44:34 AM »
Is the road between here and the pawn shop relatively clear of gree?

I scout it after cleaning and blood off myself to make sure we can get there without causing a stir.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 10:33:24 AM »
How many rounds did we find with the rifle?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 07:28:35 AM »
Loot distribution: everyone gets 75,000 credits.

Ilya will make a bardic knowledge check on any magic items Saewurg spots.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 12:21:38 PM »
Can I get a recap of events of the last session?

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 01:12:37 PM »
Can I get a recap of events of the last session?
Sorry for the delay.  It's been two weeks and my memory of the session is fading.  We escaped with our parents and other people through portals to the docks on the outskirts of district 5 I think.  Waiting there for us was a luxury yacht and a fully manned crew.  Turns out the boat belonged to the mayor's daughter who Ilya sweet talked earlier that week.

Once onboard, it was explained to us that everyone on the ship was falsely accused of plotting to overthrow the government and, consequently, set up for crimes including treason and murder so that they would be labeled as "unwanted."

We found out that there's one faction of the government, as well as many branches of the military, that believe the Grean Empire has grown soft and that the greatness of our people is being held back by crusty old Gree who lack vision and are afraid of change (the other two factions of the government).  They put orders in place for free thinking Gree to rise up and make the Grean Empire great again.  Our parents answered this challenge and were then pursued by other government officials and assassins for their actions.

Our parents, and those on the boat, were eventually met on the open seas by the navy officers and their fleet who are sympathetic to the cause.  They allowed us all to board and offered sanctuary to our parents in order to get them safely to an outlying island in order to retire peacefully.  Our parents asked us to take up the mantle of freedom fighters and urged us to pursue the dream of heightening the prestige of the once great Grean Empire.

We collectively agreed to help and set off back to the main island to make a stand.  We were teleported back into town where our safe house was (the inn).  Once there, we found all our possessions that were left there for safe keeping had been stolen and our room emptied (except for the illegal rifle).  We immediately suspected the rogue who helped us initially. 

Razilav stormed off in anger to the main bar area of the inn to ask for the rogue (I forget his name).  The bar tender nervously avoided the question and hinted that there'd be trouble if we waited around.  Sure enough, a couple of "patrons" at the bar attacked us and in came the rogue through the front doors wielding double daggers. 

We managed to beat the snot out of everyone thanks to clever fighting and power words.  Once the rogue was floundering on the floor, he admitted to pawning our stuff to a store down the street.  Razilav went into a Tinker rage and unloaded a firearm into him, but due to his lack of focus, he missed most of the time and the rogue survived, albeit bloodied and bruised.

Saewurg looted the unconscious bodies and we all collected our composure before heading out to the pawn shop.  I believe Razilav is scouting the route to the shop before we head out.  That's where we left off.