String Mountain Campaign > The Gree Unwanted

A-Gree-gous crimes!

<< < (5/5)

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Zunder on August 31, 2017, 01:46:35 PM ---Are you giving you badger time to dig?   Or are you exiting post haste?

--- End quote ---
I vote for a post-haste retreat, but will wait with the group if they decide to linger.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Malchia on August 31, 2017, 03:04:42 PM ---I vote for a post-haste retreat, but will wait with the group if they decide to linger.

--- End quote ---

I do not linger.

Zunder:
Ok, in the short time you are there, he does sniff out those 3 spheres of knockout gas Serge hid there the first night

DC-14 sleeping gas spheres.  fills 4 20' cubes, centered on it.  sleeps for 2D4 rnds. 
if you save, you are flatfooted for the first round ( light headed from effects of the gas) but not asleep.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Zunder on September 05, 2017, 09:25:39 AM ---Ok, in the short time you are there, he does sniff out those 3 spheres of knockout gas Serge hid there the first night

DC-14 sleeping gas spheres.  fills 4 20' cubes, centered on it.  sleeps for 2D4 rnds. 
if you save, you are flatfooted for the first round ( light headed from effects of the gas) but not asleep.

--- End quote ---

Is he still with us, and if so does he take them back?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version