Falan / Pacyr Campaign > Return to the Plateau

Building a Better Angel Trap

<< < (2/11) > >>

Asinjin:
As word spreads through the town, there are many conflicting emotions: sadness over the defeat and banishing of an angel; excitement over the success of technology and the tinker plan; relief that the ordeal of the past few days is over.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on March 24, 2017, 09:49:40 AM ---As word spreads through the town, there are many conflicting emotions: sadness over the defeat and banishing of an angel; excitement over the success of technology and the tinker plan; relief that the ordeal of the past few days is over.

--- End quote ---
Marston is equally saddened by what happened.  The last thing I wanted to do was banish a goodly angel fighting for Falan, but I can't have lawlessness running amuck through Grimhold and I can't tolerate Harrick or any of the citizens of this town being terrorized.  It's my sworn duty to uphold the law and protect the citizens of Grimhold from terrorism, whether it be foreign, domestic, or extra-planar.   

Malchia:
Out of curiosity, how long does it take to craft another Brawler?  I have the skills and I have Gnevil's design scroll, but I'm unsure of what I need to do to build another. 

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Malchia on March 24, 2017, 11:10:57 AM ---Out of curiosity, how long does it take to craft another Brawler?  I have the skills and I have Gnevil's design scroll, but I'm unsure of what I need to do to build another.

--- End quote ---

The Craft DC is 20 and the amount of time depends on the results of your roll, but is you rolled a 20 it would take 15 days (higher rolls would take less time).

Zunder:
Harrick smiles broadly that law and order won the day.  He opens the temple to all, offering free magical services in both clerical and wizard. He writes on the outside of the temple "Vestaleon wants you to be the best you can be today, and the best you for eternity"  Happily helping people to improve in their lives on their track to being greater version of themselves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version