Author Topic: Building a Better Angel Trap  (Read 10399 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Building a Better Angel Trap
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2017, 12:33:15 PM »
I have the Masterwork Tinker kit I got after the battle with the giant house that killed Gnevil.  Can that be used in the construction of the Brawler?  If so, I'll use it and add that to the check.  I believe it adds a +2 to the check but I'm not certain.

Yes, that will help, the time is reduced to just over ten days.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2017, 09:48:45 PM »
He has not set a time and date, he needs Artemus to contact Gnorton.
The clergy of Habastly will offer to moderate the proceedings and prepare a meeting spot. I am a neutral party in that I think both sides are acting moronically. And really all I seek to accomplish out of this situation is zero loss of life.

I will seek out the mayor and Gnorton in person under a white flag to arrange the meeting.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2017, 09:52:57 PM »
The clergy of Habastly will offer to moderate the proceedings and prepare a meeting spot. I am a neutral party in that I think both sides are acting moronically. And really all I seek to accomplish out of this situation is zero loss of life.

I will seek out the mayor and Gnorton in person under a white flag to arrange the meeting.

Both the mayor and Gnorton find Habastly to be a good mediator and agree to you setting the place.  The time is set for three days after the second angelic assault.  What will be discussed is still being talked about by the mayor and others.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2017, 09:59:21 PM »
The shrine of Habastly is accepting donations if anyone wants to part with a small portion of their newfound wealth to offset the cost of the consumable magic items Finn used in the rescue of the Falanic crusaders from the undead and the rescue of the soon-to-be-undead Harrick from the Falanic crusaders. Used just over 2000 gc worth of scrolls over those 4 encounters.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2017, 10:03:44 PM »

Harrick will change the outside side to say "Vestaleon wants you to be the best you can be today"  and not until you get inside it says the rest.  Asking Finn if that makes him happy.
A fair compromise.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2017, 10:07:31 PM »
Both the mayor and Gnorton find Habastly to be a good mediator and agree to you setting the place.  The time is set for three days after the second angelic assault.  What will be discussed is still being talked about by the mayor and others.
I will message you particulars. Finn will also bring Fiona - her calming presence and +25 diplomacy check may come in handy.