Falan / Pacyr Campaign > Return to the Plateau

Making Undeath Great Again

<< < (2/5) > >>

Zunder:
Harrick is complacent..

" Many have left Falan.. why are their worried about me.   Is it simple proximity, or are they scared?  Maybe you can call me a deserter, but not a heretic, I don't slander the name of Falan, just the methods of some of his clerics.  It's pretty selfish to create an undead problem here, killing 100's of people just to keep yourself relevant.  Again, there is nothing in Falan's faith that justifies the actions of these few.  The sense of conflict they are propagating is permeating this place.  It's almost palpable.  Many are running to others with a more consistent keel.  I'm not sure the crusaders know they aren't helping Falan's cause.  That being said,  I'll be better prepared for them next time. I will not be terrorized for surviving. "

Asinjin:
The deputies begin to gets statements from everyone who saw anything.

Windblade:
I will do my best to find away to stop the crusaders from harassing this town.  They have become so caught up in this cause that they are fanatical and are not thinking straight.  They are putting innocent people in danger.  Marston, I will make a leg for you to show you that the faith of Falan is still a good faith.  It is just the actions of these few have been misguided.

Asinjin:
It doesn't take long for word to spread the the crusaders attacked a constable.  The spin masters that don't like Falan put that information to quick work.

Windblade:
I eventually speak to Clement (sp).  Can we have an evangelist sent here.  We really need help keeping people from leaving the faith due to the crusaders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version