Author Topic: Campaign Option: Grean Option  (Read 2092 times)

Offline Zunder

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1347
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Campaign Option: Grean Option
« on: February 22, 2017, 10:55:35 AM »
Option Grean:
You are part of an elite family in the Grean Republic.  And the Republic is an amazing place. There is no other place with such access to magics and technologies as here (or so you have been told) The Navy is second to none and feared the world over.  You have lived a good life, had access to everything you could ever have need for.  You parent(s) have pushed you hard and you are well prepared when it becomes your time to contribute.  You explored different technologies and magics that is only possible in the republic, explored many professions and abilities.  Over time.. you have started to notice that your parents/guardians have suggestions and leanings that aren't what those of your classmates have.  But who cares, life is good.
  One night you are woken from a sleep by your panicked parent. you only have time to grab a few things before you are pushed and rushed out of your home.  As you hurriedly slink around a corner you catch the sight of white inquisitor cloaks swarming your home, shattering your door and storming your house.  Your mind swims, your foundation is shaken, you are mostly speechless as you reach your destination.  You enter what looks like another home.. it's abandoned inside.  You are lead to a hidden access path to an attic.  There.. in the dingy darkness, you see the glint of light off others.  No on speaks as other enter.  The only sound the quick breathing and squeaks of alarm and worry You hear panicked speech from downstairs, fast conversation and banging of wood.  No one dares move, your barely breath. 
Minutes pass as your mind tries to re-count all the events of your life, are you really part of a resurgency.  You aren't sure how to react.  The faces around you in the attic have the same shocked stare as yours.  A explosion rocks the building throwing you to the ground, covering you in dust and debris.   Screams and yelling from downstairs. You hear different screaming father away.. the words muffled " come out.. we'll show mercccey ".  A more familiar voice, closer, " we'll never give up".  More words.. like orders. you can't hear them. but sounds of fighting fill your ears. the quick staccato of gun fire.. the squeal of several Gree.. the vibrato of a elemental weapon.  The House is rocked again. lurching the space, you are in down and to the left, the unmistakable sounds of the building below you collapsing...  The little light you had is snuffed out and something heavy falls and knocks you out.
   You stir, waking up with the sun shining through cracks in the walls and ceiling.  You peer through them to see the building next to you half leveled and still smoldering.  Large sections up-heaved as if a destroyed by a monster.  Other stir around you, several people under boxes and crates.  You help every one to their feet and you look at each other trying to figure out what to do next.....
   
 

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8648
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Campaign Option: Grean Option
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 11:13:51 AM »
Keep in mind this thread is only for those players who plan on playing the August through November season this year.  Currently that is: Valdis, Malchia, Asinjin, and Hero.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8648
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Campaign Option: Grean Option
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 11:15:49 AM »
Option Grean:
You are part of an elite family in the Grean Republic.  And the Republic is an amazing place. There is no other place with such access to magics and technologies as here (or so you have been told) The Navy is second to none and feared the world over.  You have lived a good life, had access to everything you could ever have need for.  You parent(s) have pushed you hard and you are well prepared when it becomes your time to contribute.  You explored different technologies and magics that is only possible in the republic, explored many professions and abilities.  Over time.. you have started to notice that your parents/guardians have suggestions and leanings that aren't what those of your classmates have.  But who cares, life is good.
  One night you are woken from a sleep by your panicked parent. you only have time to grab a few things before you are pushed and rushed out of your home.  As you hurriedly slink around a corner you catch the sight of white inquisitor cloaks swarming your home, shattering your door and storming your house.  Your mind swims, your foundation is shaken, you are mostly speechless as you reach your destination.  You enter what looks like another home.. it's abandoned inside.  You are lead to a hidden access path to an attic.  There.. in the dingy darkness, you see the glint of light off others.  No on speaks as other enter.  The only sound the quick breathing and squeaks of alarm and worry You hear panicked speech from downstairs, fast conversation and banging of wood.  No one dares move, your barely breath. 
Minutes pass as your mind tries to re-count all the events of your life, are you really part of a resurgency.  You aren't sure how to react.  The faces around you in the attic have the same shocked stare as yours.  A explosion rocks the building throwing you to the ground, covering you in dust and debris.   Screams and yelling from downstairs. You hear different screaming father away.. the words muffled " come out.. we'll show mercccey ".  A more familiar voice, closer, " we'll never give up".  More words.. like orders. you can't hear them. but sounds of fighting fill your ears. the quick staccato of gun fire.. the squeal of several Gree.. the vibrato of a elemental weapon.  The House is rocked again. lurching the space, you are in down and to the left, the unmistakable sounds of the building below you collapsing...  The little light you had is snuffed out and something heavy falls and knocks you out.
   You stir, waking up with the sun shining through cracks in the walls and ceiling.  You peer through them to see the building next to you half leveled and still smoldering.  Large sections up-heaved as if a destroyed by a monster.  Other stir around you, several people under boxes and crates.  You help every one to their feet and you look at each other trying to figure out what to do next.....
   
 

So we would all be first level Gree in this scenario?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Zunder

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1347
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: Campaign Option: Grean Option
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 01:34:42 PM »
Yes, 1st level Gree
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 01:37:46 PM by Zunder »

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8648
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Campaign Option: Grean Option
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 01:51:08 PM »
I call Noble / Tinker
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2136
    • View Profile
Re: Campaign Option: Grean Option
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 09:45:23 PM »
I like it. Don't have a gree yet. And I still need to play a bard, psion, or psychic warrior. I can make that work.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8648
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Campaign Option: Grean Option
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 09:54:38 PM »
I would still like to hear the other options.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8648
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Campaign Option: Grean Option
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2017, 08:21:12 PM »
Are we all siblings?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Zunder

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1347
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: Campaign Option: Grean Option
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2017, 06:45:34 PM »
No,
  Your all part of nobel families that got in trouble for some reason at the same time.  If you want, you can give me the background of you family for some extra xp.  You could be siblings if you guys wantes

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8648
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Campaign Option: Grean Option
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 11:18:13 AM »
Which city will we be in?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.