Author Topic: War Discussion  (Read 11904 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: War Discussion
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2016, 10:19:04 AM »
You are correct that we did not do the meeting with him, however, for the sake of continuing here, you know that he is not interested in being the high cleric.

It is also unlikely that he attends the meeting, although he does want to meet with Jamal at a different time.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2016, 02:56:34 PM »
Kelver directs a question elsewhere, "Claude, its good to meet you finly.  I had bin told of you.  Good to 'ave you here.  Do you speak for your faith?"

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2016, 03:09:58 PM »
" what is good for the seas, is good for the animals that live there.. Treetop is there to support Lakius, We are late already, we shouldn't give the vile powers to much to grow their presents.  400 Lobster Monsters is enough.. I vote for action "

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2016, 03:15:50 PM »
" what is good for the seas, is good for the animals that live there.. Treetop is there to support Lakius, We are late already, we shouldn't give the vile powers to much to grow their presents.  400 Lobster Monsters is enough.. I vote for action "

Your fellow cleric of Treetop nods in agreement.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2016, 03:17:18 PM »
Dominique, hearing the story of those creatures, agrees, "We cannot allow our ecosystem to be infected with foreign creatures.  This Olhydra must be evicted, along with Dagon.  But is that more important than the war against the Shelleshe?  Can we afford to split our focus?"

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2016, 03:18:09 PM »
Kelver says, "Bring me the blood and body of one of these lobstrcities so that I can examine it."

Offline master po

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2016, 09:17:15 PM »
Kelver directs a question elsewhere, "Claude, its good to meet you finly.  I had bin told of you.  Good to 'ave you here.  Do you speak for your faith?"
"I must say it is a pleasure to meet you as well.  I am not sure I should speak for my entire faith.  I guess I am a prelate at times, and I have met Tfop, so...since I am here, why not?"

"Did I hear that you are an alchemist of stone?  I would like to hear more about that.  I have a real thing for powders and dusts these days.  Quite handy actually this last trip."

"I didn't get a chance to collect any parts from those creatures.  Let me know when you have the parts and blood and I would be happy to help to see if there are any unusual properties.  I find that things like that can be quite useful at times.  Maybe you could stop by my shop while you are in the city.  Still working on the new name of it, well i guess I never discussed that with Agniclair, but sure he will be fine with a change." 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2016, 09:31:32 PM »
Everyone pauses when you finally finish.

Kelver says, "Yes, I am a master of solid alckmee.  I'd be appy to talk it with you later."

Jamal adds, "I don't think you speak for your faith in the way he means Claude.  Do you speak with the authority to order your brotherhood or for the clerics that rule the city?"

Offline master po

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2016, 09:54:20 PM »
"Oh. Yeah, I don't think I have that kind of authority here.  Sorry."

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2016, 11:39:10 PM »
I think this meeting here we should focus on the war and how the faith of Lakius and the use of the Relics could impact it.  However, this focus will also coincide with fighting off Daggon and Olhydra because if the Repbulic and Port Talp would like the help of my faith and our relics then it will bring with it the enemies of Lakius as well.  We have defeated the immediate threat to the environment that  Daggon and Olhydra brought and we are not aware of any others at that this time.  Can we speak more on the points I brought up earlier about how Lakius can help on in the war and since I am very new at this I would like the counsel of the clerics of the creator gods to help me steer the faith of Lakius during this time of war.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2016, 07:52:18 AM »
Kelver says, "As high cleric, an one that has rarely bin seen doing....anythin...if you are seen an known to take part in the war, airone will assume Lakius as made this a oly war.  Since you are not a well known resident of the Republic or Talp, that would be the only excuse."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2016, 09:16:56 AM »
Dominique says, "If you actively take a role and lead the faith against the Shelleshe, it would send a clear message of the new course you have set for the religion of Lakius.  It would be bold, and have some risk.  You will lose some of your brother clerics and some may even come to challenge you.  But others will rally to your cause and new clerics will join your ranks.  It will be a new day for the faith."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2016, 01:05:47 PM »
Jamal says, "A blessing floating island would be quite an asset.  You leading the way as high cleric would at least give some of the Shelleshe and many Horarians pause about continuing to fight."

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2016, 02:57:52 PM »
Jamal says, "A blessing floating island would be quite an asset.  You leading the way as high cleric would at least give some of the Shelleshe and many Horarians pause about continuing to fight."

That is only a possibility of the Horarian are out of the war and the war is only against the Pirates.  If this is not the case then at least prove that the Pirates control the Horarian nation and then we will come up with a plan.  ( I then reference what I said in the beginning of this topic on how this could be accomplished)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2016, 03:21:00 PM »
Jamal's response is, "Splitting the nation off from the Shelleshe would be quite helpful, but I don't know how to accomplish that.  Religious pressure might be a good tactic.  If you declare a edict against the Shelleshe, but say that the Horarians are not the target, that might be helpful.  If your fellow faiths can do similarly" he motions towards the clerics of the other four religions present, "It could have an effect."